Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great Support Today

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Really enjoyed the atmosphere today. Our fans outsung Reading from 1st minute till last. Our defence were magnificent especially Mc Naughton and Taylor who had to deal with the 2 best championship wingers in Kebe and McAnuff. The midfield worked hard as did Miller.

My Mrs was shopping in the retail park (400-500 Metres away) and all she could hear was CCFC chants.

Re: Great Support Today

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Really enjoyed the atmosphere today. Our fans outsung Reading from 1st minute till last. Our defence were magnificent especially Mc Naughton and Taylor who had to deal with the 2 best championship wingers in Kebe and McAnuff. The midfield worked hard as did Miller.

My Mrs was shopping in the retail park (400-500 Metres away) and all she could hear was CCFC chants.

Spot on Gareth. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Totaly agree gar.. Took my 6 year old son for his first away trip today.... What a start for him!!!.. Brilliant performance and held nerve at the end very proud of malky his staff and the squad... Onwards and upwards!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:12 pm

And a few Reading fans trying to get at the City going behind the screen :o what Twats they would of been annihilated :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:And a few Reading fans trying to get at the City going behind the screen :o what Twats they would of been annihilated :lol: :lol: :lol:

i had to laugh at that 1 idiot gobbing off. Let him into the city end. He'd have shat himself.