Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just spoke to Darcy

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Was absolutely gutted not to be in the squad! And also said talk of meeting in Echo with Malky was absolute rubbish but conceded he's fourth choice CB. Really down to earth lad who just wants to play, fantastic result, and support and yet again my boy Pete was MOM.

Re: just spoke to Darcy

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:57 pm

cecilccfc wrote:Was absolutely gutted not to be in the squad! And also said talk of meeting in Echo with Malky was absolute rubbish but conceded he's fourth choice CB. Really down to earth lad who just wants to play, fantastic result, and support and yet again my boy Pete was MOM.

Darcy himself has said he was going to have talks with MM, and MM has said, I have spoken to Darcy and he know exactly what he has to do every day , to be included .

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:22 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Was absolutely gutted not to be in the squad! And also said talk of meeting in Echo with Malky was absolute rubbish but conceded he's fourth choice CB. Really down to earth lad who just wants to play, fantastic result, and support and yet again my boy Pete was MOM.

Darcy himself has said he was going to have talks with MM, and MM has said, I have spoken to Darcy and he know exactly what he has to do every day , to be included .

Well he just said 'no meeting, papers talking rubbish'

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:56 pm

When I met him a few months ago, he was honest and nice. He seemed happy to talk to the fans, take pics, sign autographs etc. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:54 am

cecilccfc wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Well he just said 'no meeting, papers talking rubbish'

He would, wouldn't he?!?! ;)

I think Malky stopped that meeting by reminding him of previous conversations....

Mind you, a week is a long time in an empty head!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 am

welshcitydragon wrote:

basically , not eat mince pies, and go binge drinking

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 am

he has probably been told to shut up and keep stuff in house :ayatollah: