Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Does MM want Darcy to lose his place in the Wales team..?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Another ridiculous post and what i've come to expect from you

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:37 pm

:lol: I some how doubt that's what's on his mind.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:37 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:Another ridiculous post and what i've come to expect from you

Pissed

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Isn't Malky pushing for Turner to go to Scotland?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:43 pm

polo wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:Another ridiculous post and what i've come to expect from you

Pissed

Pissed or sober my thoughts on the midfield general never change and i think everyone knows i think he's a twonk!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Midfield general wrote:well he's got two scottish grandparents and as MM is scottish then why isn't he pushing Scotland to take him then..?

I thought he said if Wales dont hurry up I'll convince him to play for Scotland.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Midfield general wrote:well he's got two scottish grandparents and as MM is scottish then why isn't he pushing Scotland to take him then..?

I thought he said if Wales dont hurry up I'll convince him to play for Scotland.

maybe he would prefer scotland, or perhaps he has his sights set on leaving us going to a top flight english side

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am

thehumblegringo wrote:
polo wrote:

Pissed

Pissed or sober my thoughts on the midfield general never change and i think everyone knows i think he's a twonk!

Sorry, i meant he was pissed.

I know Mg offline and he is quite a likeable guy but on here i can understand why people want to cut his throat.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:17 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

maybe he would prefer scotland, or perhaps he has his sights set on leaving us going to a top flight english side

I can see how you came to that conclusion :shock:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:14 am

Midfield general wrote:As he is pushing for Wales to talk to Turner and surely Blake is the weaker of the two centre backs in the Wales first team at the moment.

I think Malky is just trying to raise the profile of Ben Turner and his ONLY concern is for the betterment of Cardiff City FC

Nowt to do with Darcy (read Malky's comments on that one elsewhere, inc. Wales Online) who I personally believe is out of favour for non-footballing reasons; although I'm notprivvy to any inside knowledge on that particular subject

Dave Jones had to 'sort him out' and it looks increasingly like Malky is having to do the same. Only one winner there then!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:19 am

Midfield general wrote:As he is pushing for Wales to talk to Turner and surely Blake is the weaker of the two centre backs in the Wales first team at the moment.

Well, i never thought it possible.

But you've really surpassed yourself this time.

Inside your head must look like a car crash :lol: