Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ONCE IN A LIFETIME DR MARTENS OFFER

Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 pm

If you or any of your friends and family like Dr Martens then brace yourself for a one off opportunity! On a date to be confirmed in early December the Dr Martens store on the Hayes (the old Spillers record shop) is going to be the only Dr Martens store in the world selling the brands stock of prototype shoes and boots from the last few years. These were designs of shoes that were made up but never put into full production so they are truly one offs! There are only 1 pair in each size of each shoe/boot and they will never be made again!

Best of all is that not only are these shoes/boots unique, they are also be sold for just £20-£30! Bearing in mind that the average cost of DM shoes are £100 then this is a deal not to be missed! At this price and exclusivity they would also make a great Xmas present!

If people are interested I will post more info when I get it but as I'm a huge Doc Martens fan I thought I would share the news!

Re: ONCE IN A LIFETIME DR MARTENS OFFER

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:03 am

If you can message me when you know more that would be great, cheers!!

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:25 am

Thanks for sharing. Im interested for more info when you get it please

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Me too - Please feel free to PM me when you know more! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Not my thing but my brother loves em so would be interested

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:12 pm

OMG!!!!

I saw this post at the weekend and just had to know more! I phoned the store to find out the details and they let me know that the event is being held on Mon 5th and Tues 6th December at the store, from 6pm-9pm. They said they have limited stock so once its gone, its gone!

All the stock is from their main warehouse and as mentioned on the above post, they are 'one off' designs which were never put into production for whatever reason so if you buy a pair, you'll be the only person with that design, amazing!!!!

They also mentioned that the size range will be from 3-13, both men and women styles but the majority of the sizes are going to be 4 and 8 so if you are a different size, you need to be their first to have the best pick!

EVERY PAIR IS GOING TO BE £25 !!!!!! BARGAIN!

Hope to see some of you there, I'll be first in line for sure!