Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ive just sat!!!!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:51 pm

There watching Fatima Whitbread, in a skimpy bikini,having a shower under a jungle waterfall and thought to myself,please don't get an erection..............but she did!!!!!! :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ive just sat!!!!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 pm

sam salim wrote:There watching Fatima Whitbread, in a skimpy bikini,having a shower under a jungle waterfall and thought to myself,please don't get an erection..............but she did!!!!!! :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:17 pm

They have set a tough task for tonight's bush tucker trial. A Kangaroo has to eat one of Fatima Whitbred's testicles! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:23 pm

sam salim wrote:They have set a tough task for tonight's bush tucker trial. A Kangaroo has to eat one of Fatima Whitbred's testicles! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop it !! :D

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:29 pm

All those nasty comments about fatima whitbread in the jungle are out of order. That's someones son they're talking about. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:32 pm

sam salim wrote:All those nasty comments about fatima whitbread in the jungle are out of order. That's someones son they're talking about. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I said stop it !! :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 pm

The wife came home and found me in bed with Fatima Whitbread... I said "It's not what you think love"..She said "what the fook is it then"...I said...."It's a woman...... ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Nice one, Sam.

Beer in hand and a few good laughs from those.

Salaam.

:ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:37 am

sam salim wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL.jpg

Brilliant....
Ive just heard she failed a drugs test in the jungle.... she couldnt get her cock in the bottle.. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats someones son your on about there!!