Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks banning United tops

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Swansea have banned supporters from wearing Man united tops in the home end!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-15751878

says it all really!

Re: Jacks banning United tops

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Why ? Do they normally have a problem with supporters doing that ? Jacks respond please !!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:24 pm

90% of people at the liberty will be united fans tomorrow,says it all about their fanbase

cardiff city are and always will be the biggest team in wales

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Joke Army.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(get ready for the replies...Oy mush blah blah blah.who are you playing? Reading blah blah blah. We beat them last season blah blah blah. We are Premier league blah blah blah Have you seen my sister she is gorgeous blah blah blah Have you got any tamazipan I likes them on my fish fingers blah blah blah)

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:59 pm

englishbluebird wrote:90% of people at the liberty will be united fans tomorrow,says it all about their fanbase

Sorry but there may be a few. But one thing i do respect the Jacks for even though i hate them is they support there local team. What i dont have respect for is the Manure fans in Swansea Cardiff, that are plastic Manure. As well as Liverpool Chelsea Arsenal ETC . There is one thing that we have in common with other teams in our league and below is that we aint plastics. And if we had played Manure instead of Blackburn how many Plastics would be trying to get hold of tickets at our Stadium ?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:90% of people at the liberty will be united fans tomorrow,says it all about their fanbase

Sorry but there may be a few. But one thing i do respect the Jacks for even though i hate them is they support there local team. What i dont have respect for is the Manure fans in Swansea Cardiff, that are plastic Manure. As well as Liverpool Chelsea Arsenal ETC . There is one thing that we have in common with other teams in our league and below is that we aint plastics. And if we had played Manure instead of Blackburn how many Plastics would be trying to get hold of tickets at our Stadium ?

Agreed Nukes-my boys get numerous amounts of shit being CCFC fans living in Andover. However they watch their team and have been to numerous grounds following football including Bournemouth, Watford, Newcastle, Southampton, Reading, Wigan, Wembley etc...

They appreciate the highs because they have felt the lows unlike their twattish mates who follow whoever is top of prem league.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Agreed Nukes-my boys get numerous amounts of shit being CCFC fans living in Andover. However they watch their team and have been to numerous grounds following football including Bournemouth, Watford, Newcastle, Southampton, Reading, Wigan, Wembley etc...

They appreciate the highs because they have felt the lows unlike their twattish mates who follow whoever is top of prem league.

Same. Everyone says 'Cardiff suck' and 'Why not support a Prem team'. I reply that I am proud to be from where I am from and I would always follow my hometeam. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:33 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Same. Everyone says 'Cardiff suck' and 'Why not support a Prem team'. I reply that I am proud to be from where I am from and I would always follow my hometeam. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

in the 80/90s i got asked the same thing ...why not follow a decent team.. by welsh man united, liverpool fans
the ironic thing is they all were anti enlish rugger fans on international day

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Anyone who wears man utd tops to city stadium or liberty 'in this case'
should be Shot.

I remember going down to watch us play man utd reserves in a testomonial on shitty dull night with a shitty dull man utd side.

surrounded by ~Butty 'o boy's supporting man ewww, I actually told someone to fuc* off and support your local team

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 am

hotwings wrote:Swansea have banned supporters from wearing Man united tops in the home end!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-15751878

says it all really!

You have just got to laugh, eh?

At the CCS we'd only have to do that in the 'Family Stand' when all the empty seats are finally sat in!! :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:08 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

in the 80/90s i got asked the same thing ...why not follow a decent team.. by welsh man united, liverpool fans
the ironic thing is they all were anti enlish rugger fans on international day

Even a Chelsea fan told me to support a big team and wish my home team do well! Well, at least he does not have to face defeat. :roll: