Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea are a massive club

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 am

Frodo wrote:
portsidejack wrote:
Frodo wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Don't let the fact we've sold out every game this season undermine your point. Oops, too late :lol:

True, but i would be genuinely concerned for the future of your club if you couldn't sell out a 20k stadium in your first season in the Premiership. I know of half a dozen of your season ticket holders who have never had any interest in Swansea City FC, who bought season tickets to watch the big guns every other week.

How many others of your new "support" are of that ilk? They'll be back to watching Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea on Sky once they get bored. Although they may well be wearing Man City shirts by then because you know, they've new big team and they've obviously always supported them since they were young like innit mush.

We're pulling 20+ thousand a week in the championship after an abortion of an end to last season. God help you if we ever manage to ever get up.

:ayatollah:

so read what you just posted, we are not allowed to sell out because the away allocation are not allowed to be sold to the home supporters. otherwise we would sell out every home game and that is a fact the we cant do f**k all about

get your facts right we have sold out every home allocation this season fact,but we cant do f**k all about the likes of stoke wigan and Bolton who don't sell there full away allocation can we. :oops:

I never said you hadn't sold out your home allocation?

You need to re-read what i actually posted.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:38 am

portsidejack wrote:
Frodo wrote:
portsidejack wrote:get your facts right we have sold out every home allocation this season fact,but we cant do f**k all about the likes of stoke wigan and Bolton who don't sell there full away allocation can we. :oops:

so read what you just posted, we are not allowed to sell out because the away allocation are not allowed to be sold to the home supporters. otherwise we would sell out every home game and that is a fact the we cant do f**k all about

Ok, my fault, but surely you're capable of reading between the lines?

You're selling out your home allocation and i'd be amazed if you couldn't in your first season or two in the Premiership.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:40 am

portsidejack wrote:
Frodo wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Don't let the fact we've sold out every game this season undermine your point. Oops, too late :lol:

True, but i would be genuinely concerned for the future of your club if you couldn't sell out a 20k stadium in your first season in the Premiership. I know of half a dozen of your season ticket holders who have never had any interest in Swansea City FC, who bought season tickets to watch the big guns every other week.

How many others of your new "support" are of that ilk? They'll be back to watching Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea on Sky once they get bored. Although they may well be wearing Man City shirts by then because you know, they've new big team and they've obviously always supported them since they were young like innit mush.

We're pulling 20+ thousand a week in the championship after an abortion of an end to last season. God help you if we ever manage to ever get up.

so where were 7000 missing jacks in your promotion season

get your facts right we have sold out every home allocation this season fact,but we cant do f**k all about the likes of stoke wigan and Bolton who don't sell there full away allocation can we. :oops:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:42 am

portsidejack wrote:
Frodo wrote:
portsidejack wrote:
Frodo wrote:

no you need to read what ive replied to your post we will never sell out over 20k without the away supporters being able to sell there full allocation.which should be this weekend.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:21 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:My f*cking hole are they

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-wal ... s-15751878

By no means a 'massive' club (not even the 'biggest' club in Wales, as all us Cardiff folk have known for many a year!!) :lol:

They do have 'massive' support though ;)

Greedy, overweight, fat Jack Bastards!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:58 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:A 20,520 sell out. If we had that crowd for a league game this season, we'd be disappointed.

Where were all those "fans" last year during their promotion campaign?

Well even for a half wit like you must be able to understand that x amount will only fit into x amount of space . Sold out again , you ought to try it some time,

Nedd was just asking where all those extra fans were during the promotion campaign surely even you could understand that? And yes a 20 odd thousand crowd would be a disappointing turn out for us. Omwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:04 am

NJ73 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:A 20,520 sell out. If we had that crowd for a league game this season, we'd be disappointed.

Where were all those "fans" last year during their promotion campaign?

People like you really do leave yourself open for the Jacks to take the piss out of you and make yourself look stupid. Don't know why you don't think before you post(speak). Like it or not they are up with the big boys and in my opinion will stay there. Do you honestly think that if only their ground was bigger that they wouldn't have a bigger crowd tomorrow than 20,520?

f**k, are you all there? Why has he left himself open? They are up with the big boys and your opinion is just that, your opinion.
I reckon they will tumble down like a soggy pack of cards, but thats only my opinion.
They are bound to sell out because of the opposition, FACT.

Small fish in a big pond. (and in the championship too) Show me some facts and figures where they are a big club in the prem.

Don't look for the evidence, there aint any. :roll:

Don't let the fact we've sold out every game this season undermine your point. Oops, too late :lol:

Strange the newspapers haven't stated that....

Oh well.

Please call again at http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk - the clue is in the title.

Newspapers eh? How very 20th century :lol:

Oh, and as for http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk ....no shit. Seems like a pretty good place to take the piss out of Cardiff fans to me :mrgreen:

Don't worry you'll be getting newspapers down there in Swansea Town shortly, ah but then most of you wouldn't be able to read them properly. Jack c**t!

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:57 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

By no means a 'massive' club (not even the 'biggest' club in Wales, as all us Cardiff folk have known for many a year!!) :lol:

So could you enlighten us please, where has your" we're bigger than you got you"still playing Championship football I see, I have noticed your crowds have been getting smaller this season .Can't blame the stay aways though, how many years is it now that you've haven't played at the top table.?

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

So could you enlighten us please, where has your" we're bigger than you got you"still playing Championship football I see, I have noticed your crowds have been getting smaller this season .Can't blame the stay aways though, how many years is it now that you've haven't played at the top table.?

And where will the amazing number of now suddenly loyal Jacks be should you be relegated? Confident they'll remain?

Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Since 1980 you have average bigger crowds in a season 5 times more then us,,,is that enough to shut this shit up about how much bigger then us you are?if not let's not forget we are growing by the day as all intrest in welsh club football is on us,and the way we play.can only see us getting bigger,and an extra 8k seats end of season,,,enjoy reading today and thank them for were we are,,

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:28 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Since 1980 you have average bigger crowds in a season 5 times more then us,,,is that enough to shut this shit up about how much bigger then us you are?if not let's not forget we are growing by the day as all intrest in welsh club football is on us,and the way we play.can only see us getting bigger,and an extra 8k seats end of season,,,enjoy reading today and thank them for were we are,,

If anyone on this board speaks fluent mong, can you translate this for me please?

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Since 1980 you have average bigger crowds in a season 5 times more then us,,,is that enough to shut this shit up about how much bigger then us you are?if not let's not forget we are growing by the day as all intrest in welsh club football is on us,and the way we play.can only see us getting bigger,and an extra 8k seats end of season,,,enjoy reading today and thank them for were we are,,

you jacks allways come up with the average attendence crap sorry dont believe you show me the evidence

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:47 pm

are you growing by the day :? i've only seen 2 swans shirts since you've been promoted.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 pm

murphy wrote:

are you growing by the day :? i've only seen 2 swans shirts since you've been promoted.

Where have you been looking paddy

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:01 pm

I was being sarcastic incase anyone didn't notice?

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:05 pm

portsidejack wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
portsidejack wrote:
murphy wrote:swansea were small at championship level and are tiny at premeirship level but they earned their place in the prem and i hope the cunts come down miserably.

lemon that's right still bitter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bitter about you being above us? Nah, we been doing that to you for years, and years and years and years... :lol: :lol:

Back there soon too. Enjoy while you can "Second City" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no you haven't if you honest still haven't made it to the first division, or the prem so you have never been above us fact.

???? explain again

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:51 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

And YOUR team's fans have outnumbered ours at home exactly WHEN????

Hmmm, BIGGER club....BIGGER mentality....FACT!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 am

In fairness at least they paid and built there own stadium rather than letting the council build it like us

Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Who gives a f**k about swansea? We are a bigger team, with better fans. Leave those little inbreds have their moment! Won't last!!

BLUEBIRDS !!

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Murphy1899 wrote:Who gives a f**k about swansea? We are a bigger team, with better fans. Leave those little inbreds have their moment! Won't last!!

BLUEBIRDS !!

Jog on paddy , it may not but We're enjoying every minute ,and for tools like you I hope you never experience it

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Murphy1899 wrote:Who gives a f**k about swansea? We are a bigger team, with better fans. Leave those little inbreds have their moment! Won't last!!

BLUEBIRDS !!

Jog on paddy , it may not but We're enjoying every minute ,and for tools like you I hope you never experience it

murphy1899 only stated some facts and you call him a tool for it. i think its you who should jog on sonny.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 am

Fusilier52 wrote:

BLUEBIRDS !!

Do one you filthy inbred, I couldn't give a s**t that your in the premiership! I couldn't care if you won the Champions League! There is only one team I care about and that is Cardiff City FC !! So wind your neck in, get off OUR forum and please will do stop pumping your sister?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 pm

portsidejack wrote:
Frodo wrote:

swansea guy lives in my street been to swans game twice in his life both this season MAN U & LIVERPOO? MONEY TALKS WHAT A PLASTIC AND THOUSANDS MORE LIKE IT FACT? SLUMSEA SUPPORT LAST SEASON FIGHTING FOR TOP SIX HOW EMBARRASSING, AS FOR ITV NEWS WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS F--KING RETARDS SHOULD CHECK THERE FACTS BEFORE THEY OPEN THEIR ARSES F--KING NEANDERTHALS? :old: :old: :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:

Where have you been looking paddy

SLUMSEA GAME ON MOTD AGAINST MAN U? OH HANG ON THINKING ABOUT IT THEY COULD'VE BEEN TWO SPURS OR FULHAM SHIRTS IF AT THE LIPERTY? :old: :lol: :lol: :oops: