Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sepp blatter

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 am

Fuss over nothing. English media getting the knives out.

What he said has been taken all out of context by the pc brigade :roll:

Re: sepp blatter

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:44 am

I agree, was gonna post something similar but cant be arsed with all the "racist" jibes that would be aimed at me. The guy is a buffoon anyhow.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 am

I think that Rio Ferdinand's got a good point. Maybe that is why some of the East European FA's have never been punished when their fans dish out racist abuse to black players because the idiot running FIFA just doesn't give a monkey's (if you'll excuse the pun). Personally, I don't think it's a fuss over nothing

Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:53 am

Of course this shows that he is a out of touch with the efforts being made to eliminate racism in football but that said if he was a popular leader his comments wouldn't have been jumped on by the press and other self promoters. There is a plethora of reasons this man should not be in charge of football but these days the race card is the trump card in the pack! Possibly with the exception of the protected species of Islam – now if the media can concoct a story that he is “Islamophobic” then he would need to be removed either by the governing body itself or more likely the local jihad boys

Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:56 am

Thats the thing though, he isnt an unpopulare leader, only in this country, as when we basically petitoned a vote of no confidence, we were left standing alone.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:21 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Thats the thing though, he isnt an unpopulare leader, only in this country, as when we basically petitoned a vote of no confidence, we were left standing alone.

I agree that the strongest level of decent is coming from the FA however this could be down to an element of corruption throughout the system. It appears that horse trading is encouraged and "bribes" are the norm so i wouldn't be suprised if some FA's want to keep the status quo and continue with Blatter at the helm

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:40 am

polo wrote:Fuss over nothing. English media getting the knives out.

What he said has been taken all out of context by the pc brigade :roll:

Yep for once I sort of feel sorry for Blatter , people do say things in the heat of the moment which they really don't mean and afterwards saying sorry and simple handshake is more than enough .

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:41 am

If the media and PC brigade only stopped and listened rationally to what Blatter said they would understand that he was not saying that racial abuse is acceptable on the field of play.

What he said was that in the heat of the moment we sometimes say things that we later regret. If this can then be settled by a handshake rather than a FA enquiry and Police investigation then everyone benefits.

What the PC Brigade are doing is making racial abuse something more serious than any kind of other abuse and frankly that is a very dangerous game because it is a one way street i.e. only white people face sanctions whilst every other skin colour can say what they like about anyone else with impunity.

Frankly this whole matter is out of control as 'kicking racism out of football' achieved its goal years ago. What we are seeing now is an extention of the race industry where easy political capital can be made (shame on you David Cameron) and the jobs for the boys rackett is continued in the racial equality organisations for no real reason other than to persecute the white majority.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:51 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:If the media and PC brigade only stopped and listened rationally to what Blatter said they would understand that he was not saying that racial abuse is acceptable on the field of play.

What he said was that in the heat of the moment we sometimes say things that we later regret. If this can then be settled by a handshake rather than a FA enquiry and Police investigation then everyone benefits.

What the PC Brigade are doing is making racial abuse something more serious than any kind of other abuse and frankly that is a very dangerous game because it is a one way street

Frankly this whole matter is out of control as 'kicking racism out of football' achieved its goal years ago. What we are seeing now is an extention of the race industry where easy political capital can be made (shame on you David Cameron) and the jobs for the boys rackett is continued in the racial equality organisations for no real reason other than to persecute the white majority.

Nice post I think in most cases it's not racism but in fact discrimination

only white people face sanctions whilst every other skin colour can say what they like about anyone else with impunity.

Quiet right if there one group that doesn't have any rights what so ever its the White Christians , they seem to be fair game for Racist abuse and discrimination and that's ok and fair game. If you're white it's ok for you to be stop and searched, arrested, shot by the Police called 'White Trash' and god knows what else. God forbid should it happen to a ethic group or non Christian though.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 pm

smilebit wrote:
Nice post I think in most cases it's not racism but in fact discrimination

I have argued that point for years. It is time to get away from specific labelling (racism, sexism, etc) and simply call all anti social behaviour discrimination if someone is targeted as being 'different'

There is no need for Police Investigations etc providing the instigator is prepared to applogoise and doesn't become a serial offender by targeting the same people.

That way we would all feel a lot more equal, rather than the disgusting inequality that exisits today in favour of non-whites.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:If the media and PC brigade only stopped and listened rationally to what Blatter said they would understand that he was not saying that racial abuse is acceptable on the field of play.

What the PC Brigade are doing is making racial abuse something more serious than any kind of other abuse and frankly that is a very dangerous game because it is a one way street i.e. only white people face sanctions whilst every other skin colour can say what they like about anyone else with impunity.

You forgot to mention he also said there was no racism in todays football... the man is an idiot and totally out of touch.. time for him to go.... bye bye Sepp ..!!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Blatter's a f*cking nutcase mun, has to go :roll:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Women footballers should wear tighter shorts.
Gays should refrain from sexual activities.
England are sore losers.
Making a derogatry comment in reply to another
detogatry comment in the heat of the moment does not make you a racist.

Aint said much wrong really has he?

Twats like ian wright make me cringe. paul merson said in his book ian wright was the biggest wind up merchant. theres nothing he wouldnt say to get a rise out if a centre half yet hes the first c**t bleating in the papers when the shoe is on the ither boot.

Todays prem footballers wouldnt have the first clue about racial class discrimination.

Its just the trump card to play:roll:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 pm

polo wrote:Women footballers should wear tighter shorts.
Gays should refrain from sexual activities.
England are sore losers.
Making a derogatry comment in reply to another
detogatry comment in the heat of the moment does not make you a racist.

Aint said much wrong really has he?

Twats like ian wright make me cringe. paul merson said in his book ian wright was the biggest wind up merchant. theres nothing he wouldnt say to get a rise out if a centre half yet hes the first c**t bleating in the papers when the shoe is on the ither boot.

Todays prem footballers wouldnt have the first clue about racial class discrimination.

Its just the trump card to play:roll:

Yes he has... sexist, homophobic and racist comments the mans an ignorant, bigotted, corrupt tw*t... :old: :old:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Cooooeeee

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

You forgot to mention he also said there was no racism in todays football... the man is an idiot and totally out of touch.. time for him to go.... bye bye Sepp ..!!

Apart from eastern block football where is this Racism exactly ? Its just bullshit being hyped by gutter press trying to make a story because it covers up the Phone hacking scandall. And if you think it is just restricted to the Sun i think you will be in for a shock. A good time to hide bad news with bullshit stories

Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:03 am

Football is back today :ayatollah: - The press need to cover stories in the gap they have..just like messageboards :ayatollah:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... lown-.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... atter.html

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 31957.html

Will we be talking about this next Friday...... I Think not... :shock:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:10 am

Storm in a teacup indeed it is!!

Just because Britain is rabidly over sensitive over colour doesnt mean the
rest of the World has to be.

The way its going in this country, the 'Dudley do-rights' will ban black soles on
shoes soon because it symbolises 'treading on the black man' or some such shite.

Slavery was a c**t of a thing. Its gone now. Black kids in Britain have the same
rights as White kids. Job descrimination is thankfully a thing of the past. Black
people are every bit as qualified, intelligent, capable as white people. More so in
some cases.We all know that.

Its time all these "Black awareness groups" and "Black societys" and organisations
were banned, cos all they do is highlight 'differences' between us... when there
arent any.

Anyway... tata...

We're here :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1