Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Avram Grant and Dave Jones, really :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15775402.stm

Re: Got to feel sorry for Northern Ireland

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Northern Irish football is officially doomed. :(

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Well we got a failed champ manager and he's doing ok.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:22 pm

So you are admitting it then Luke?

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:So you are admitting it then Luke?

Admitting what?
I think jones or grant would be a massive step up from worthington or sanchez

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 am

I'm sick of everyone slagging jones off, yes he failed to get us to the promise land but he kept us in the championship on a shit budget year in year out! FA cup final! Play off final and another play off place! Yes he failed but its down to the players aswell! The manager cannot play the football, that's down to the players so jones being a failure in the end was down to the players aswel, jones was proven and malkay who is doing amazing he only had 2 years as a manager and is not proven but yet everyone slags jones for not getting us into premier leauge well I say thanks jones for the memories and you did a great job while you was here, yes didn't get us there but he achieved a hell of a lot!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 am

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... nt-manager

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 am

citybluechris wrote:I'm sick of everyone slagging jones off, yes he failed to get us to the promise land but he kept us in the championship on a shit budget year in year out! FA cup final! Play off final and another play off place! Yes he failed but its down to the players aswell! The manager cannot play the football, that's down to the players so jones being a failure in the end was down to the players aswel, jones was proven and malkay who is doing amazing he only had 2 years as a manager and is not proven but yet everyone slags jones for not getting us into premier leauge well I say thanks jones for the memories and you did a great job while you was here, yes didn't get us there but he achieved a hell of a lot!

Mate, Dennis Wise got Milwall to an FA cup final yet people really dont claim he's a good manager.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:53 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
citybluechris wrote:I'm sick of everyone slagging jones off, yes he failed to get us to the promise land but he kept us in the championship on a shit budget year in year out! FA cup final! Play off final and another play off place! Yes he failed but its down to the players aswell! The manager cannot play the football, that's down to the players so jones being a failure in the end was down to the players aswel, jones was proven and malkay who is doing amazing he only had 2 years as a manager and is not proven but yet everyone slags jones for not getting us into premier leauge well I say thanks jones for the memories and you did a great job while you was here, yes didn't get us there but he achieved a hell of a lot!

Mate, Dennis Wise got Milwall to an FA cup final yet people really dont claim he's a good manager.

Its always been known that Gus Poyet was the brains behind anything Wise tried to do.....when Poyet left Wise started losing and never got a job again

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:05 am

2blue2handle wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

Its always been known that Gus Poyet was the brains behind anything Wise tried to do.....when Poyet left Wise started losing and never got a job again

They were losing anyway, finished 10th or so in the league. Just had luck in the cup run, same as we did.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:34 am

Your wasting your time mate. Some of us can appreciate what he done, others cannot. Dont let em get to you.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:13 am

FA Cup finalist manager , multi championship play off manager , eye for players like Johnson , bought in Chopra etc etc etc . Will do well for NI

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 am

If I were Northern Irish and it was a choice between Lawrie Sanchez and Dave Jones, I'd be more than happy with Jones. I think he's a decent manager, why wouldn't anyone else?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 am

Shit Budget :lol: He was given the biggest budgets over any manager in the history of CCFC and still managed to bottle it.
If he was that good he would be Forest,Bristol City or Leicester boss by now.He has been found out and nobody wants him or his over inflated ego.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:35 pm

In the history of cardiff yes but still was a piss poor budget! Without jones I dread to think what could of happened

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:42 pm

citybluechris wrote:In the history of cardiff yes but still was a piss poor budget! Without jones I dread to think what could of happened

Fowler, Hasselbaink, etc etc. Were they paid with apples? Were they f**k

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Wow everyclub as some players who on high wages!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:01 pm

f**k me, 6 months DJ has been gone and we still have threads about him :roll:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:04 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:f**k me, 6 months DJ has been gone and we still have threads about him :roll:

Suppose its something for them to moan about because MM is doing so well :oops:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Not the dave jones talk again :roll:

Did a good job, time he left, glad hes not here, thank you and good luck

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:Not the dave jones talk again :roll:

Did a good job, time he left, glad hes not here, thank you and good luck

well said,

he did wonders for us but more than glad his time had come

Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Wait, what Scott Young is that down the bottom of oddschecker?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:48 pm

CCFCJay wrote:Wait, what Scott Young is that down the bottom of oddschecker?

Glentoran manager

Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 pm

jonny hollins will be in the frame next jesus can u got 3 more boring managers than them 3 they could put a glass eye to sleep between them :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:32 am

Can't see this one working out :roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eland.html