Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I PERSONALLY DONT THINK ITS A GOOD PARTNERSHIP "

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Opinions please

Cardiff City Football Club are delighted to announce that Texaco are a Club partner for the 2011/12 season.

The Texaco brand is going to be fuelling our first team coach travel throughout the season and if you want to follow CCFC home and away and fill up at a Texaco forecourt, just click here to find out where your nearest station is!

Def not for me and I dont think its good for our fans either as Asda sell at £128.9p a litre and the average Texaco is £138.9p a litre.

Re: " I PERSONALLY DONT THINK ITS A GOOD PARTNERSHIP "

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Opinions please

Cardiff City Football Club are delighted to announce that Texaco are a Club partner for the 2011/12 season.

The Texaco brand is going to be fuelling our first team coach travel throughout the season and if you want to follow CCFC home and away and fill up at a Texaco forecourt, just click here to find out where your nearest station is!

Def not for me and I dont think its good for our fans either as Asda sell at £128.9p a litre and the average Texaco is £138.9p a litre.

I think its brilliant, Texaco are putting cash into CCFC whilst our fans fill up at ASDA :idea:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Opinions please

I think its brilliant, Texaco are putting cash into CCFC whilst our fans fill up at ASDA :idea:

On that point Tony, I totally agree :lol:

But its certainly no good for City fans.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Maybe TEXACO should knock 12p of a litre on production of season ticket with your face on :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:19 pm

mr bluesky wrote:Maybe TEXACO should knock 12p of a litre on production of season ticket with your face on :ayatollah:

Or a Hull stub?

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Not the best partnership and I have never filled up at a Texaco!
My father in law did once and got his card cloned!!

But if they are supporting City with fuel etc then that's good news!

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Great saving some money for city :ayatollah: