Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST BEEN TOLD THAT SATURDAY...

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:17 pm

We wont be supplying any of our own stewards at reading saturday, due to a disagreement of some sort with reading!
Would be a bit dull considering its our biggest away following.

Any truth?

Re: JUST BEEN TOLD THAT SATURDAY...

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:18 pm

milly44 wrote:We wont be supplying any of our own stewards at reading saturday, due to a disagreement of some sort with reading!
Would be a bit dull considering its our biggest away following.

Any truth?

Nathan
Yes there is some truth in that and I think Reading are very daft if they go ahead without our stewards.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Yes it is true!
Not Reading stopping them, our stewards have said they're not going apparently because of treatment at the play-off game last season towards them. :o
All on best behaviour then :lol:
We're the best behaved supporters when we win........ ;)
Really looking forward to this game, 4,000 travelling fans.. Hopefully roar them onto 3points. Coventry Tues as well, would be great if we can pick up 6points out of 2 away games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
IN MALKY WE TRUST!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Behave boys :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:48 am

Last thing we want is the pricks at Elland Road and others of that kind being given justification on a silver platter for their mistreatment towards Cardiff City supporters. Don't forget the police who feel the need to unfairly give us crippling early kicks offs, date changes and bubble trips. No stupidy on our behalf at Reading or any games for that matter. We are all good boys though, so I doubt it. ;)

Remember we arent Manure fans.... it WILL be on the 10 o clock news the next day. We unfortunately are a club that they are allowed to disgrace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:45 am

baseboy007 wrote:Remember we arent Manure fans.... it WILL be on the 10 o clock news the next day. We unfortunately are a club that they are allowed to disgrace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No it won't.

There was some trouble at Reading the other season with police horses on the pitch, that didn't make the news. Unless it's very serious trouble nowadays, football violence just doesn't make the news like it used to

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:34 am

our stewards aren't going? WHAT A AWAY TRIP THIS WILL BE :lol: :lol:
we want forum bums running on the pitch! :lol:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:38 am

lewis91 wrote:our stewards aren't going? WHAT A AWAY TRIP THIS WILL BE :lol: :lol:

And why exactly would you want that then young man???? :roll: :roll:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
lewis91 wrote:our stewards aren't going? WHAT A AWAY TRIP THIS WILL BE :lol: :lol:

it's a joke. considering the numbers we are taking and the lack of stewards there,they will have their hands full so as a joke i said on the pitch. you going?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

it's a joke. considering the numbers we are taking and the lack of stewards there,they will have their hands full so as a joke i said on the pitch. you going?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:58 pm

oh dear this is not good, I fear this will be an opportunity for jobsworth to really lay into us

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:15 pm

welshie wrote:oh dear this is not good, I fear this will be an opportunity for jobsworth to really lay into us

What with 4000 fans. I will tell you now they will not want to upset us so will leave us alone IMO

Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
welshie wrote:oh dear this is not good, I fear this will be an opportunity for jobsworth to really lay into us

What with 4000 fans. I will tell you now they will not want to upset us so will leave us alone IMO

Especially not with Harry Potter around!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:02 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Especially not with Harry Potter around!

Trained to kill that Boy :lol: :lol: Especially when he has to defend his Old Man :old: :old: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:Remember we arent Manure fans.... it WILL be on the 10 o clock news the next day. We unfortunately are a club that they are allowed to disgrace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No it won't.

There was some trouble at Reading the other season with police horses on the pitch, that didn't make the news. Unless it's very serious trouble nowadays, football violence just doesn't make the news like it used to

I wasnt speaking factually, instead pointing out (as you just did) that some big to so with the premier clubs of this land, especially Manure fans is never to be seen, just whispers in a regional paper. Anyhow, my overall point is spot on.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:37 am

lewis91 wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

I am mate ;)

Knew it was a (sort of) joke but unfortunately SOME will take it seriously and that's NOT what we need if we don't have our own (very good on the whole) stewards going

Enjoy the game :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 pm

I see where your coming from but our fans will be fine today. Have a good one

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:59 pm

On the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Blue Army wrote:On the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch

:lol: :lol: :lol: finally a reply!