Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To those who dont sing take note

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Quote from Noel Hunt

“It should be a good atmosphere and hopefully the Reading fans are nice and loud. Standing on the pitch, the difference between a quiet crowd and a noisy one could win you the game. It’s mad, but that’s the truth.

Link

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1dyJX7NSA

:ayatollah:

Re: To those who dont sing take note

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:13 pm

rb1976 wrote:Quote from Noel Hunt

“It should be a good atmosphere and hopefully the Reading fans are nice and loud. Standing on the pitch, the difference between a quiet crowd and a noisy one could win you the game. It’s mad, but that’s the truth.

Link

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1dyJX7NSA

:ayatollah:

Our players have no right to expect 'supporters' to stand up, sing or cheer them on.
They pay their money and if they want to just sit there like complete twats
then its up to them

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:48 pm

We appear to be fighting a losing battle with our supporters. Time and time again we have posts about the lack of Atmosphere, but to hear a player say that it can make the difference between winning or losing for FUKCs sake join in. But like I said its a losing battle. Too many times heads turn where I am in 104 if the mob behind try their hardest to get something going, its a pity really victims of our own success :?:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:52 pm

rb1976 wrote:We appear to be fighting a losing battle with our supporters. Time and time again we have posts about the lack of Atmosphere, but to hear a player say that it can make the difference between winning or losing for FUKCs sake join in. But like I said its a losing battle. Too many times heads turn where I am in 104 if the mob behind try their hardest to get something going, its a pity really victims of our own success :?:

I fully believe if the fans had supported the team last season we would have gone up despite jones mistakes.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Remember the booo boys. Totally agree but there were other issues.
I feel much more confident this year though what a breath of fresh air Malky is, and who needs big money players when you got a manager like that, this year we will earn success not buy it, even if we dont go up. :ayatollah: