Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bus 2 - is there a DJ or shall I volunteer?

Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:38 pm

If I volunteer, are we talking iPod Nano or CDs?

Answers a.s.a.p, please, to Nedd The Bald.

:old:

Re: Bus 2 - is there a DJ or shall I volunteer?

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 pm

We have allways taken cd's but u cant guarantee the bus is goin to have a cd player. If ur the one who brings ur ipod on the train from Neath then i think u should volunteer haha...some quality tunes on that thing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Blainccfc wrote:We have allways taken cd's but u cant guarantee the bus is goin to have a cd player. If ur the one who brings ur ipod on the train from Neath then i think u should volunteer haha...some quality tunes on that thing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that's me!

I will bring DJ Nedd's Mobile Sound System (to give it it's proper title) and we'll see what else is on offer.

:ayatollah:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Blainccfc wrote:We have allways taken cd's but u cant guarantee the bus is goin to have a cd player. If ur the one who brings ur ipod on the train from Neath then i think u should volunteer haha...some quality tunes on that thing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes, that's me!

I will bring DJ Nedd's Mobile Sound System (to give it its proper title) and we'll see what else is on offer.

Rogue apostrophe spotted and dealt with. I went to Glan Ely High School Of Excellence in Cardiff, so I should know better!

:lol:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Yes, that's me!

I will bring DJ Nedd's Mobile Sound System (to give it it's proper title) and we'll see what else is on offer.

DJ NEDD'S Mobile Sound System.....haha quality
So we got the tunes sorted, all we need now is for saturday to hurry up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Blainccfc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Yes, that's me!

So we got the tunes sorted, all we need now is for saturday to hurry up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Too right. I think I'm more excited than my nipper!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:10 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Blainccfc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Yes, that's me!

Too right. I think I'm more excited than my nipper!

Haha havnt been this excited in a while. Going to be a cracking day i can tell :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:17 am

see you all up there ,gutted not travelling on the PT/NEATH Coach .........................

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 am

if your on our bus i'm going to be grumpy all the way up if the music doesn't live up to the standard we expect. :lol: :lol:
show you lot the dekel keinan song! see you all tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:37 am

lewis91 wrote:if your on our bus i'm going to be grumpy all the way up if the music doesn't live up to the standard we expect. :lol: :lol:
show you lot the dekel keinan song! see you all tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Put some requests on here and I'll try my best. Are you on Bus 2?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:41 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
lewis91 wrote:if your on our bus i'm going to be grumpy all the way up if the music doesn't live up to the standard we expect. :lol: :lol:

mate i have no clue about which buses go where. i just get on where i usually do...nantgarw! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:57 am

lewis91 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

mate i have no clue about which buses go where. i just get on where i usually do...nantgarw! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lewis you are on Bus 1 and the tunes are sorted already by nips and fish :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:03 am

carlccfc wrote:
lewis91 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Lewis you are on Bus 1 and the tunes are sorted already by nips and fish :ayatollah:

cheers carl. by nips and fish? thats not a good sign :lol: i'll bring the flag with em tomorrow. haven't attended an away game since Blackpool :shock:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:46 am

Looking forward to it Nedd. Your Intercity gigs are becoming legendary in buffet cars along the main line in S. Wales.

Pete Tong did not stay long, cos DJ Nedd is rolling along!

:D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

The Charlatans / North Country Boy
Shed seven / Going for gold
The Enemy / No time for tears
Noel Gallagher / Dream on
George Formby / When im cleaning windows

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 pm

GUFF wrote:see you all up there ,gutted not travelling on the PT/NEATH Coach .........................

Gutted too mate, got no-one to do the conga down the aisle of the bus with now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 pm

chris_1927 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Got George Formby but I don't know those other fellows!

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 pm

SBF1 wrote:Looking forward to it Nedd. Your Intercity gigs are becoming legendary in buffet cars along the main line in S. Wales.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
chris_1927 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Got George Formby but I don't know those other fellows!

When I'm cleaning windows/98/XP and 7 knowing your browsing history John! ;)

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:41 pm

SBF1 wrote:Looking forward to it Nedd. Your Intercity gigs are becoming legendary in buffet cars along the main line in S. Wales.

Heya mate, If I ask you to go to the bar for a can of fosters will you get me a can of bow again? :D