Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congratulations England - Talk Sport.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:00 pm

I have been listening to Talk Sport today and I feel I must congratulate England on winning the European Championships last night.

In case you missed it like I did, they beat Spain in the semi final on Saturday and beat Sweden in the final last night.

They now fully expect to win the Olympics and XFactor before Christmas. Or something.

Well done!!!

Re: Congratulations England - Talk Sport.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:44 pm

griff105 wrote:I have been listening to Talk Sport today and I feel I must congratulate England on winning the European Championships last night.

In case you missed it like I did, they beat Spain in the semi final on Saturday and beat Sweden in the final last night.

They now fully expect to win the Olympics and XFactor before Christmas. Or something.

Well done!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The morning after the Spain victory it was "The birth of the young lions" etc etc etc
My mate from Nottingham reckoned Spain were playing in second gear up until England
scored and they still looked a class apart! He said he was cringing when he read the
papers the next day

To be fair to England fans - its the English Media not the supporters that talk such shit

Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 pm

I actually support all of the home nations and sincerely hope that England do well in the euros this summer! However they ate a poor poor team! Spain played well below second gear and still should have won and against Sweden they were abysmal! Expect to see the same old story next summer, rampant media hype punctured by a lacklustre England crashing out around the quarter final stages, probably on penalties!

Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:26 am

Jimbo27 wrote:I actually support all of the home nations and sincerely hope that England do well in the euros this summer! However they ate a poor poor team! Spain played well below second gear and still should have won and against Sweden they were abysmal! Expect to see the same old story next summer, rampant media hype punctured by a lacklustre England crashing out around the quarter final stages, probably on penalties!

Fingers crossed! :lol:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:10 am

Ireland will knock england out of the group stages if they get drawn in same group,
No rooney

on neutral soil,
they will be like lost little girls play crap football and only be able to draw with average teams

England will draw

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:Ireland will knock england out of the group stages if they get drawn in same group,
No rooney

on neutral soil,
they will be like lost little girls play crap football and only be able to draw with average teams

England will draw

Draw *
hopefully

Portugal
Ireland
greece
England
good group :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:37 pm

I want england to fail.................they seem to think that it's their God given right to win everything.
Still annoyed at the lack of media coverage (especially on sky ) for the fact an england fan killed Mikey .......don't get me wrong I don't want to start a campaign or anything but can't help feeling that if an england fan had been killed then loads of media attention would've been activated.

sorry if this annoys anyone