Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

malky will really see the force of our support on saturday

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 pm

i know reading is only up the m4 but there are no restrications for this game thats how it should be .he will see the city fans at there most passinate and will be very vocal and intimdating

Re: malky will really see the force of our support on saturday

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:i know reading is only up the m4 but there are no restrications for this game thats how it should be .he will see the city fans at there most passinate and will be very vocal and intimdating

Martyn, it looks like nearly 4,000 City fans will be there, cant wait. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Im not a regular away supporter these days but im going and i have to say, im busting for it
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:55 pm

ive been to reading before wth city and we always created a good atmosphere

Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:47 pm

I can't wait for this one :P does anyone know what sort of crowds Reading been having this season? Reason I ask is because they ain't doing too well so far this season so will it be dead down there ? Either way will be a fantastic day and we will take over the place! Bluebirds! :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:27 am

Crooky wrote:Either way will be a fantastic day and we will take over the place! Bluebirds! :ayatollah:

Agreed, can't wait! :) :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:55 pm

malky will be blown away. :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:44 pm

lewis91 wrote:malky will be blown away. :ayatollah:

And if i am as pissed as i was against Derby then me starting my chants are quite high. Lewis you would of been proud of me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh and Harry is coming as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:malky will be blown away. :ayatollah:

And if i am as pissed as i was against Derby then me starting my chants are quite high. Lewis you would of been proud of me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh and Harry is coming as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nukes i cant wait! i'll help you mate. BILLLLLYYYY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
see you and harry tomorrow :ayatollah: