Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jealousy is a terrible thing re Lone Gunman.....

Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:22 pm

This complete numptee who thinks he's a 'big shot' on the other 'messageboard' seems to enjoy sniping at Carls updates as he has absolutely nothing to offer in terms of news or opinions that interest anyone. You have to feel a little sorry for sad, lonely, attention seeking individuals like that........ Thank you Carl for another fantastic update tonight and just ignore the cheap sniping. :old:

Re: Jealousy is a terrible thing re Lone Gunman.....

Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

I find it all a bit sad, can't he see how childish he makes himself look, its like school playground shite, very very sad.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:24 am

i think that it's time for me and spiderboy to have a chat ;)

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:11 am

He's got a chip on his shoulder - But I guess you alredy knew that.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:14 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:This complete numptee who thinks he's a 'big shot' on the other 'messageboard' seems to enjoy sniping at Carls updates as he has absolutely nothing to offer in terms of news or opinions that interest anyone. You have to feel a little sorry for sad, lonely, attention seeking individuals like that........ Thank you Carl for another fantastic update tonight and just ignore the cheap sniping. :old:

Oh him, he's just a civil servant and he's been one since leaving school.

I think both his parents were as well, say no more about the bitch eh?. :roll:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 am

I think he's mega pissed off coz Carl got the column in the Western Mail and he didnt ..... thats life Im afraid and welcome to the jungle . But have to say tho I do enjoy reading the TLG blogs which are very good !!!

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 am

Instead of making threads and making the issue even more of one, why not just ignore it......he has the right to his opinion and his is Carl is full of shit, you'll never change that.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:09 am

Reading some of these posts your all as bad as eachother but just cant see it :lol:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 am

Jealousy is bad yes and it show how childish people are. Like when Swansea got promoted , the Jealousy on this board was unbelievable. Yer Jealousy is really bad as so many people on this board know ! ;)

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:16 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:This complete numptee who thinks he's a 'big shot' on the other 'messageboard' seems to enjoy sniping at Carls updates as he has absolutely nothing to offer in terms of news or opinions that interest anyone. You have to feel a little sorry for sad, lonely, attention seeking individuals like that........ Thank you Carl for another fantastic update tonight and just ignore the cheap sniping. :old:

I suppose the alternative argument is TLG is entitled to an opinion. Personally I think he should continue posting what he believes to be true because one day his devoted disciples on CCMB will wake up to the fact what he has to say is riddled with jealousy and turn against him, like any clear thinking individual would do so.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:32 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Instead of making threads and making the issue even more of one, why not just ignore it......he has the right to his opinion and his is Carl is full of shit, you'll never change that.

Exactly. is this and the other threads sniping about tlg any different to tlg sniping at carl.
All rather sad how serious some people take the net. To some people especially on here it really is their lives. :lol:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Some people take life to seriously, that goes for both ''CARDIFF CITY'' MESSAGEBOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:29 pm

milly44 wrote:Some people take life to seriously, that goes for both ''CARDIFF CITY'' MESSAGEBOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true.

I'd never have known about all this cos i never go on that other board.

Carl does not start threads about this lonely man. Damn fine show!!

The moral high ground is Carls.

But now you lot are all wasting oxygen talking about TLG.

Go ahead punks... Make his day why dont you :banghead:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I suppose the alternative argument is TLG is entitled to an opinion. Personally I think he should continue posting what he believes to be true because one day his devoted disciples on CCMB will wake up to the fact what he has to say is riddled with jealousy and turn against him, like any clear thinking individual would do so.

Devoted disciples on CCMB???? Blimey we are making this seem like a religious cult!!!!

I dont think there are devoted disciples as you call them Tony. Thre are people on there with similar views but that is a different thing.

Anyway can't Carl defend himself? I have had several run ins with TLG over the years And I was quite capable of defending myself.

I can't why this board doesn't have the gumption to let him post on here again anyway

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm

TLG is very Jealous of Carl.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

Devoted disciples on CCMB???? Blimey we are making this seem like a religious cult!!!!

I dont think there are devoted disciples as you call them Tony. Thre are people on there with similar views but that is a different thing.

Anyway can't Carl defend himself? I have had several run ins with TLG over the years And I was quite capable of defending myself.

I can't why this board doesn't have the gumption to let him post on here again anyway

Yep if TLG faced up to him. Dave has had many chances of confronting Carl but seems to back away. I'm saying this because I have seen it myself.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:

Yep if TLG faced up to him. Dave has had many chances of confronting Carl but seems to back away. I'm saying this because I have seen it myself.

I wasn't taling about a face to fac confrontation. I was talking about responding on th msageboard.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:15 pm

For grown men you all take this a little bit too seriously.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:42 pm

yawn

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:45 pm

taffyapple wrote:
milly44 wrote:Some people take life to seriously, that goes for both ''CARDIFF CITY'' MESSAGEBOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true.

I'd never have known about all this cos i never go on that other board.

Carl does not start threads about this lonely man. Damn fine show!!

The moral high ground is Carls.

But now you lot are all wasting oxygen talking about TLG.

Go ahead punks... Make his day why dont you :banghead:

Spot on Dave,

Carl never stoops that low and never talks about TLG, Carl you can hold your head up high. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:50 pm

The only time The Lonely Gimp is mentioned on here is when he's had bitching fit over on the Nerds board. Wouldn't know he existed if it wasn't for that.