Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

makes me sick...

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 pm

after reading of the death of billy sharps baby, i couldnt help but think in anger of all the heroin and crack heads who abuse their body and think nothing of it.
Makes me sick when you hear about all these junkies theiving for scores, wasting their lives when young babies are dying :evil:

who feels the same way ?

i personally have no time for junkie crack heads. Disgusting human beings.

Re: makes me sick...

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm

why do I feel you are not going to get such a good reply to this topic? Addiction is a disease mate, people get sucked into it from depression etc etc and they get hooked, It's not something you can just stop doing at the click of a finger. There will probably be a few people on here to give you a few stories on their experiences tbh.

However, Very very sad that he lost his young 2 day old baby. I feel for him and his family. RIP.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Merlin wrote:why do I feel you are not going to get such a good reply to this topic? Addiction is a disease mate, people get sucked into it from depression etc etc and they get hooked, It's not something you can just stop doing at the click of a finger. There will probably be a few people on here to give you a few stories on their experiences tbh.

However, Very very sad that he lost his young 2 day old baby. I feel for him and his family. RIP.

i dont mean it as a personal dig at any one, i just hear stories of how junkies carry on even when people help them, asif they want their life to end and they dont realise how lucky they are when you consider billy sharps story

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:15 pm

samdm94 wrote:after reading of the death of billy sharps baby, i couldnt help but think in anger of all the heroin and crack heads who abuse their body and think nothing of it.
Makes me sick when you hear about all these junkies theiving for scores, wasting their lives when young babies are dying :evil:

who feels the same way ?

i personally have no time for junkie crack heads. Disgusting human beings.

I agree losing a young baby is absolutely tragic I cannot imagine what Billy's family are going through.
In regards to your comments about people who are addicted to drugs, there are a myriad of reasons why people get addicted to drugs and alcohol...Do you really think someone grows up and sees their life ambition is to be a drug addict? For the grace of god there go all of us

Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 am

Merlin wrote:why do I feel you are not going to get such a good reply to this topic? Addiction is a disease mate, people get sucked into it from depression etc etc and they get hooked, It's not something you can just stop doing at the click of a finger. There will probably be a few people on here to give you a few stories on their experiences tbh.

Sorry Craig i will disagree with you all Day on this. Addiction is not a disease it is what you first said it was an Addiction. Does anyone force someone to go and place a bet on, or put shit in there veins, or throw excess amounts of Alcohol down there necks. People who got Cancer, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer's, ETC ETC now that is a disease. They cant just stop going to the bookies or stop going down the Pub to cure themselves.
For a addict to so call cure himself they quite simply have to stop going to the Bookies ETC. Now ask my Mrs how she can cure herself of a god awful disease that is incurable and compare that to some pathetic Junkie or a Chopra gambler.
Sorry Craig but i will stick by what i say to the day i die.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Sorry Craig i will disagree with you all Day on this. Addiction is not a disease it is what you first said it was an Addiction. Does anyone force someone to go and place a bet on, or put shit in there veins, or throw excess amounts of Alcohol down there necks. People who got Cancer, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer's, ETC ETC now that is a disease. They cant just stop going to the bookies or stop going down the Pub to cure themselves.
For a addict to so call cure himself they quite simply have to stop going to the Bookies ETC. Now ask my Mrs how she can cure herself of a god awful disease that is incurable and compare that to some pathetic Junkie or a Chopra gambler.
Sorry Craig but i will stick by what i say to the day i die.

thats a terrible thing for you and your wife, likewise people close to me are dying of cancer,
but I wouldn't call drug addiction a disease or gambling neither would i call it choice, its down to a mentally weak person with perhaps severe pshycological issues, i.e depression. you develop depression or a bad habit lifestyle then you naturally disregard your own life, you wouldn't know any different because 9 times out of ten the person never come from a stable house, unlike your typical family football fan who's had a decent upbringing or strong charachters around them.
in there defence they dont get the enjoyment or the good life experiences that we get,
we if anything we should be greatful we are in the position we are in today, married, kids roofs over our heads and not in the gutters with no family, miss guided to a life of drugs, crime and insecurities - it is a sad pityful sight to look at a junkie, some are scum with no regard for anything or anyone .
even still death and ilness is the brutal factor of life we cant escape that , only option is to accept and make the most of our time.
regardless of the as stated above ''the crack heads and smack rats''