Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MILLWALL & HENDERSON

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Since his return from injury , just cannot stop scoring at the moment.. another 2 goals tonight so far.. that puts him on 8 goals now already in only 10 apps...

millwall were shocking at the start of the season for the first 4/5 games... this guy really offers them alot upfront...

do you think we should be looking to bring in someone who is a proven scorer and may get us the goals we crave..

but who would be a possibility for us?? if any??

one thing it does prove though , what a little bit of quality does add to the team...

:ayatollah:

Re: MILLWALL & HENDERSON

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Yep! Hurry back Gestede! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Merlin wrote:Yep! Hurry back Gestede! :D :ayatollah:

:lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Midfield general wrote:June 11th I made this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49050&hilit=+henderson

Psychic :ayatollah:
What other ones should we move in for? :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Midfield general wrote:June 11th I made this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49050&hilit=+henderson

and so you did!

sometimes, we should really listen to you...... ;)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Midfield general wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

I keep this one for best :ayatollah: Stated weeks before he signed viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50846&hilit=free

Wow, now that's pure magic. And you are right, fantastic addition to the squad. I'm gonna listen to you from now on :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Midfield general wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

I keep this one for best :ayatollah: Stated weeks before he signed viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50846&hilit=free

Wow, now that's pure magic. And you are right, fantastic addition to the squad. I'm gonna listen to you from now on :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The way forward is not to listen to the anti-MG posters out there because they know nothing ;)

I'll take your word ;) :lol:

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:34 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Since his return from injury , just cannot stop scoring at the moment.. another 2 goals tonight so far.. that puts him on 8 goals now already in only 10 apps...

millwall were shocking at the start of the season for the first 4/5 games... this guy really offers them alot upfront...

do you think we should be looking to bring in someone who is a proven scorer and may get us the goals we crave..

but who would be a possibility for us?? if any??

one thing it does prove though , what a little bit of quality does add to the team...

:ayatollah:

Alway's been impressed by Henderson, a real handful and knows where the goals are. I've never understood why we've never gone in for him.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:35 am

Midfield General and Nerd should have a football geek-off! :ayatollah: