ruud guillet belives arron ramsey will play for england

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 pm

on sky sports on commentary before arsenal v marseille

Re: ruud guillet belives arron ramsey will play for england

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

he's a fecking nob! who cares what he thinks! lol

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:48 pm

lmfao, what the hell is he smoking, Rambo is not even English for a start and anyway he is the Welsh captain lol, some people are so ignorant to the fact of certain players nationality. They used to say that about Ryan Giggs ffs

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Rambo will play for England. The Olympics, and Team GB,will cost us our national side. So he, and Bale, and Joe Allen can compete with the big boys for a game. Hope they enjoy it. These selfish boys will lose out in the end.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:51 pm

lol in his defence i dont think he knows aaron ramsey is welsh as he was comparing him to cesc fabregas and says if he improves he will be a regular in the england squad not knowing hes welsh and already captain of the national team what worried me though is that no one corrected him.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:on sky sports on commentary before arsenal v marseille

do you think he means he could play for england if he was english - he's that good

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Rambo will play for England. The Olympics, and Team GB,will cost us our national side. So he, and Bale, and Joe Allen can compete with the big boys for a game. Hope they enjoy it. These selfish boys will lose out in the end.

It's not England mate but I can see where ur coming from, the majority of Team GB will be mainly English players.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:09 pm

haha what a tit. im sure he cant switch nationalities now hes played competitivbely for us surely??

also i was all for team GB, had england not belittled the home nations and laughing at us all for years. now suddenly england are hardly the most prolific team in europe and we have some of the brightest talents in british football that they suddenly want a part of it. thats my issue with them. when we're shit we're welsh, when we're good we're british. sod that!

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Rambo and Bale would be good enough to get into the current England squad, probably the actual team. Certainly Bale would.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Whats selfish about representin gb at the olympics?

They are representing GB not england. Great opportunity for them.

No different to the welsh rugby lads playing for british lions.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:14 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Rambo and Bale would be good enough to get into the current England squad, probably the actual team. Certainly Bale would.

Team wise bale yes rambo no.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:18 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:on sky sports on commentary before arsenal v marseille

Smoking the weed again :lol:

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 am

polo wrote:Whats selfish about representin gb at the olympics?

They are representing GB not england. Great opportunity for them.

No different to the welsh rugby lads playing for british lions.

Spot on!!

read some people slating bale the other day for wanting to be apart of it.

While personally I may struggle to support the team as a hole,i do hope the welsh,scottish and Ni lads do well :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:53 am

llangainbluebird wrote:Rambo will play for England. The Olympics, and Team GB,will cost us our national side. So he, and Bale, and Joe Allen can compete with the big boys for a game. Hope they enjoy it. These selfish boys will lose out in the end.

No they won't Rambo and Bale will play for Team GB and bloody good luck to them and doing so will not cost us the Welsh National team, the only way that will happen is if we become so bad no bothers watching anymore.