Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any particlar pub in Derby that people are meeting?

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Will be travelling tomorrow at around lunch time from Barry, should be there for 3:30. Any suggestions?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Any particlar pub in Derby that people are meeting?

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:10 pm

jhippno wrote:Will be travelling tomorrow at around lunch time from Barry, should be there for 3:30. Any suggestions?

There by 3.30 :shock: your keen aint you. i think were leaving bout 3pm so will have to play catch up :lol:
aint got a clue if everyone going to same pub, hoping to meet up with a couple of here when i get there. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:13 pm

saddam wrote:
jhippno wrote:Will be travelling tomorrow at around lunch time from Barry, should be there for 3:30. Any suggestions?

There by 3.30 :shock: your keen aint you. i think were leaving bout 3pm so will have to play catch up :lol:
aint got a clue if everyone going to same pub, hoping to meet up with a couple of here when i get there. :ayatollah:

Gotta be done mate, going up with 4 others in my car and i think theres is another 3 or 4 going up in a camper and kipping overnight

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Me and Nukes will be there about 5 0'clock mate, I think there's a pub on London road or opposite the ground, trying to find out myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Marc wrote:Me and Nukes will be there about 5 0'clock mate, I think there's a pub on London road or opposite the ground, trying to find out myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

come on Marc sort it out. your supposed to be the host :lol:
let me know which pub your in and i will let you know when i'm close by. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:Me and Nukes will be there about 5 0'clock mate, I think there's a pub on London road or opposite the ground, trying to find out myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

let me know which pub your in and i will let you know when i'm close by. :ayatollah:

I haven't even got a ticket yet :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .....we'll sort it out though mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm

There is a pub right by the ground but everytime i have been to Derby it has been home only :(
Good luck chaps :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

There is a pub right by the ground but everytime i have been to Derby it has been home only :(

Can't you make a last minute dash to Derby Bowman :shock: ....

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

I haven't even got a ticket yet :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .....we'll sort it out though mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

give vince a ring 2moz mate apparantly he wont answer his phone now so leave it till the morning and he will bring you 1 up with him. 07814779441

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Marc, You know me if work hadn't got in the way, I would be there on an overnighter with you and Nukes :(
You had better not be working saturday cannock boy :)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:48 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

give vince a ring 2moz mate apparantly he wont answer his phone now so leave it till the morning and he will bring you 1 up with him. 07814779441

Nice one Saddam, will do that mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Marc, You know me if work hadn't got in the way, I would be there on an overnighter with you and Nukes :(

I'm there on Saturday mate :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:D :ayatollah: Look forward to being in a round with you mate ;)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:D :ayatollah: Look forward to being in a round with you mate ;)

:lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
looks like it could be another messy 1 saturday :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:56 pm

I think so Darren :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Bowman and Saddam........I'M NOT DRINKING IN ROUNDS WITH YOU....COMPRENDE....Ian just pm'd me about the pub for Tomorrow, happy days...I'll phone you tomorrow afternoon Saddam, Bowman see you Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Marc wrote:Bowman and Saddam........I'M NOT DRINKING IN ROUNDS WITH YOU....COMPRENDE....Ian just pm'd me about the pub for Tomorrow, happy days...I'll phone you tomorrow afternoon Saddam, Bowman see you Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
will speak to you tommorrow mate. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Marc wrote:Bowman and Saddam........I'M NOT DRINKING IN ROUNDS WITH YOU....COMPRENDE....Ian just pm'd me about the pub for Tomorrow, happy days...I'll phone you tomorrow afternoon Saddam, Bowman see you Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Comprende is it........We'll see mate :lol:

Enjoy Derby Marv ;)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Apparently The Navigation, Florence Nightingale and the Crown and cushion are the allocated pubs, all of which are on London Rd as well as Pride Park pub on the Wyvern business estate

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm

jhippno wrote:Apparently The Navigation, Florence Nightingale and the Crown and cushion are the allocated pubs, all of which are on London Rd as well as Pride Park pub on the Wyvern business estate

a few of us are meeting at the Pride Park :ayatollah: