Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Aldershot want Joe Ralls for a 3 month loan

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Midfield general wrote:According to football rumours http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

i used to look on this site its bollax mate ! I got slated and kiiled of for listening to this site so i wouldnt take any notice of it :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:According to football rumours http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

i used to look on this site its bollax mate ! I got slated and kiiled of for listening to this site so i wouldnt take any notice of it :ayatollah:

I agree but I can understand the logic behind the reasoning of such a deal being done.

I know same hear may be a gpood shout you never know good experiance for him there !!

Plus on FR its says Gary-Taylor fletcher here and Danny Hylton from Aldershot :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:10 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

I agree but I can understand the logic behind the reasoning of such a deal being done.

I know same hear may be a gpood shout you never know good experiance for him there !!

Plus on FR its says Gary-Taylor fletcher here and Danny Hylton from Aldershot :lol:

Bakedalasker - WONT BE HAPPY about that one! (rumour!) :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Merlin wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Bakedalasker - WONT BE HAPPY about that one! (rumour!) :lol:

Ian could always pay him a little visit at the training ground :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:15 pm

We'll all go? Tie him down and kick f*cking footballs at the fat b*stard! :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Merlin wrote:We'll all go? Tie him down and kick f*cking footballs at the fat b*stard! :lol:

i would happily join in :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:02 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Gary Taylor Fletcher here.....you taking the piss?

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Merlin wrote:We'll all go? Tie him down and kick f*cking footballs at the fat b*stard! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nahh mate it was some shittly rumour that was on the site MG got his from and i was proving the site is boallax ! i hate him also fat tw*t :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:12 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Nahh mate it was some shittly rumour that was on the site MG got his from and i was proving the site is boallax ! i hate him also fat tw*t :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good lad.

My business is still ongoing with him....watch this space.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Good lad.

My business is still ongoing with him....watch this space.

Yeah

And ha ha i cant stick him after what he did ! :twisted:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Merlin wrote:We'll all go? Tie him down and kick the fat b*stard! :lol:

That sounds more like it :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Good player GTF

Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

quality player though, would love to see him here personally but it'd never happen