Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 7000000000 people on the planet

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 pm

i think its a horrible idea tbh mate, i mean what right does any one have to tell a couple who love each other that they are only aloud one baby. If we adopted this idea it would lead to many people turning against goverment etc..

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:05 pm

samdm94 wrote:i think its a horrible idea tbh mate, i mean what right does any one have to tell a couple who love each other that they are only aloud one baby. If we adopted this idea it would lead to many people turning against goverment etc..

Same here its wrong to stop people from having kids !!! :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Midfield general wrote:
samdm94 wrote:i think its a horrible idea tbh mate, i mean what right does any one have to tell a couple who love each other that they are only aloud one baby. If we adopted this idea it would lead to many people turning against goverment etc..

Personally I think that the first two children should be financially helped out by the taxpayer. Anymore then the parents take full responsibility.

Thats a fair shout :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:18 pm

something isn't right here in the uk, its as if we are just a waste ground, our government have houses abroad and spend as little time here as possible ready to flee the country at any moment needed

our population per square mile is the highest in the world
'bar china maybe'

but they let imagration flow through like running water it doesn't take a mathmaticion to work out that by the current rate of growth we are going to hit catastrophic consequences in pretty much everything associated with every day life,

anyone with an ounce of commen sense would start putting strong actions in place to prevent the unspeakable happenin in 20 years time 10 years even

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:26 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:something isn't right here in the uk, its as if we are just a waste ground, our government have houses abroad and spend as little time here as possible ready to flee the country at any moment needed

our population per square mile is the highest in the world
'bar china maybe'

but they let imagration flow through like running water it doesn't take a mathmaticion to work out that by the current rate of growth we are going to hit catastrophic consequences in pretty much everything associated with every day life,

anyone with an ounce of commen sense would start putting strong actions in place to prevent the unspeakable happenin in 20 years time 10 years even

Except that's not true. According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_so ... on_density we're 53rd and quite a lot behind other countries.

Also a lot of other countries like America and Spain etc have large areas of desert land that no one lives in driving down their population densities.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Midfield general wrote:

Personally I think that the first two children should be financially helped out by the taxpayer. Anymore then the parents take full responsibility.

So you are advocating another stealth tax that you slagged off in another thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Midfield general wrote:Should more countries adopt China's single child policy to help the numbers drop..?

its a logical idea but horrible in practice
the amount of girls abandoned in china because boys are what they want is shocking and should never be like that

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Nd the advert at the bottom of this page is a column of Chinese girls looking for a man! :lol: unbelievable!!

Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:04 am

And we end up with YOU on here :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:09 am

Midfield general wrote:Should more countries adopt China's single child policy to help the numbers drop..?

7000000000 people on the planet - and MM still can't bring in a new player ( or 2 ) ;)

Maybe China is the place to find new talent or Huddersfield ;)

Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:30 am

Midfield general wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

So you are advocating another stealth tax that you slagged off in another thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Another stealth tax'..? Sorry but child support is already in place is it not..? :?

So lets get this right you want restrictions on how many children families can have, tax payers will pay for the first 2, so then families who are struggling to find work you then pull the plug, if they have a 3rd child is that right?

Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:37 am

Midfield general wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

'Another stealth tax'..? Sorry but child support is already in place is it not..? :?

So lets get this right you want restrictions on how many children families can have, tax payers will pay for the first 2, so then families who are struggling to find work you then pull the plug, if they have a 3rd child is that right?

Where have I said that I wont restrictions on how many children families can have..? What I have said is that unlike the system as it stands that every child is supported by our taxes then the first two children should be supported and anymore after then the parents need to take a personal decision. They can have as many children they want as long as they pay for them. Why should the tax payer fund families of 5/6/7 or more if the parents cant control their breeding. Everyone knows children aren't cheap so once again it comes back to my theory of personal responsibility of the indiviuals involved.

I agree with you MG on this. The amount of tax credits some people receive is criminal.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:13 am

Midfield general wrote:

Providing that is not implimented retrospectively, I would support the idea 100% and frankly it is well overdue.