Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam in London discussing City now?

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Found tucked away in another thread but thought it may need it's own thread. :D :D :D

Thoughts anyone??

Re: i must admit sam hamman wouldnt have
by Forever Blue ยป Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
taken that crap off leeds united no wonder they are the most hated club in the country

who cares, he not here anymore

Nataman,

Is he not ?

He is in London right now discussing City, thats all I will say for now

Re: Sam in London discussing City now?

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 pm

just seen 5 new players down the city doing medicals but thats all i will say for now :roll:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 pm

I can see where this thread is going - but that is all I will say for now!

:D

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I can see where this thread is going - but that is all I will say for now!

Lol, shhhhhh!

Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I can see where this thread is going - but that is all I will say for now!

come on share the news with us fans no little secrets please :roll:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:11 pm

WHAT'S GOING ON ANNIS?? :D :D :D

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:55 pm

SBF1 wrote:WHAT'S GOING ON ANNIS?? :D :D :D

we will be the last to know :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:08 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:just seen 5 new players down the city doing medicals but thats all i will say for now :roll:

You do realise that Annis is GOOD friends with Sam? which is his business.... you are not friends with any of the medical staff! therefore I know which one i would prefer to believe! ;)

and before you say it! JOKE! (i know whats coming!) however your rolling eye smilie suggests that you weren't joking! :roll: :roll:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:just seen 5 new players down the city doing medicals but thats all i will say for now :roll:

You do realise that Annis is GOOD friends with Sam? which is his business.... you are not friends with any of the medical staff! therefore I know which one i would prefer to believe! ;)

it is his business but if theres news one city like annis suggested there might be surely you would like to know?

and before you say it! JOKE! (i know whats coming!) however your rolling eye smilie suggests that you weren't joking! :roll: :roll:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Not really - I want to see the back of Sam Hammam tbh.

also maybe Annis was told in confidential as a friend. And then that information can not be leaked especially if there are ongoing private talks between any parties regarding any financial dealings?

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Merlin wrote:

NO i was taking the piss because we get silly threads made about a copy and paste elsewhere and people soak it up so thought i would add to the bullshit :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :shock:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Merlin wrote:Not really - I want to see the back of Sam Hammam tbh.

also maybe Annis was told in confidential as a friend. And then that information can not be leaked especially if there are ongoing private talks between any parties regarding any financial dealings?

best to say nothing then at all then

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:48 pm

This thread is going to windup Claude Blue. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:This thread is going to windup Claude Blue. :ayatollah:

What he's got an alter ego on here as well!! Lol