Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Brighton to complain about chanting

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 am

if their not gay themselves, why don't they man up and laugh it off.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:01 am

They really need to get to the bottom of this !! :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 am

maybe on their next visit we can give them all a complimentary meal as a goodwill gesture...

what about faggots n peas!! ;)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 am

Ridiculous nanny state crap, maybe us sheep f&@kers should also point out that the racist chants against us continue and we all go home and cry ourselves to sleep after every match because of Wales' unfortunate affiliation with sheep buggery

IT IS OK TO BE OFFENDED, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

We can't really see you holding hands but it is funny

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-JxA9Rvs8I&feature=related

This guy hits the nail on the head

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:18 am

jhippno wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-JxA9Rvs8I&feature=related

This guy hits the nail on the head

f@@king brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 am

Does ur boyfriend know ur complaining!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 am

Yes these Brighton boys are a bit touchy about this gay thing. 8-)

I'm willing to bet that one or two people out there just laughed out loud after reading what I wrote there. :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 am

They had a good laugh when they called Bellers a sheepshagger when they hosted Liverpool yet they have a hissy fit when people pokes fun at them for Brighton's connection to the LGBT community :roll:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Rhodri wrote:They had a good laugh when they called Bellers a sheepshagger when they hosted Liverpool yet they have a hissy fit when people pokes fun at them for Brighton's connection to the LGBT community :roll:

What is "LGBT" Rhodi? I not up on the gay front so perhaps you could explain what that means? :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Rhodri wrote:They had a good laugh when they called Bellers a sheepshagger when they hosted Liverpool yet they have a hissy fit when people pokes fun at them for Brighton's connection to the LGBT community :roll:

What is "LGBT" Rhodi? I not up on the gay front so perhaps you could explain what that means? :lol:

Lesbian Gay Bisexual & Transgender, all of which are a hoot. You should try them! my favorite is Lesbianism, can't get enough of it :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:15 pm

well they can go and shove that up their ass :D :ayatollah:

They need to grow up and just take it on the chin there's worse ways to offend people :roll: you can't say anything anymore without offending or someone complaining.

you say "make me a sandwich" to a women, you're a sexist. You say "coloured" to a black person, you're a racist. You say "f@@k of you queer", you're homophobic.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Thats what it is like now :evil: :evil: Cant say or sing feck all just in case you offend someone

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Thats what it is like now :evil: :evil: Cant say or sing feck all just in case you offend someone

Not true, you can abuse anyone who is white and Christian as long as they are not Gay

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Scruffy wrote:well they can go and shove that up their ass :D :ayatollah:

They need to grow up and just take it on the chin there's worse ways to offend people :roll: you can't say anything anymore without offending or someone complaining.

you say "make me a sandwich" to a women, you're a sexist. You say "coloured" to a black person, you're a racist. You say "f@@k of you queer", you're homophobic.

They did? :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 pm

jhippno wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Thats what it is like now :evil: :evil: Cant say or sing feck all just in case you offend someone

Not true, you can abuse anyone who is white and Christian as long as they are not Gay

Very true :lol: :lol: :lol: