Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Mark my words (and I know some of you will)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:01 pm

we have a physic among us people :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

I still think we will.

I think the only reason we didn't sign more during the summer was because Malky was taking his time looking for players that fit his needs and once the free transfers started drying up he wanted to be more careful with money rather than just buy three of four players just to add depth to the squad.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Scruffy wrote:we have a physic among us people :lol:

Well many of my statements in the past has become true so you never know :lol:

:lol: i hope it don't honestly we defiantly need new players :)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 pm

[quote="Midfield general"]but we won't sign anybody in January no matter where we are in the league.

'If' and its an 'if' this becomes true will you still have faith in the Malaysians..?[/qu

I think you are completely wrong fancy a £20 bet and the proceeds going to Mikey Dye fund?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:but we won't sign anybody in January no matter where we are in the league.

'If' and its an 'if' this becomes true will you still have faith in the Malaysians..?[/qu

I think you are completely wrong fancy a £20 bet and the proceeds going to Mikey Dye fund?

You'll on and even if I do win the bet I will still donate the money :ayatollah:

Cool same here :old: :old: :old:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 pm

We need quality, dont think it is out there.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Midfield general wrote:but we won't sign anybody in January no matter where we are in the league.

'If' and its an 'if' this becomes true will you still have faith in the Malaysians..?

WHY DO YOU BLAME MALAYSIANS THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY SHAREHOLDERS

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Einstein says - your statement has a 50% chance of being right, they either will or will not spend :old:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:

'If' and its an 'if' this becomes true will you still have faith in the Malaysians..?

WHY DO YOU BLAME MALAYSIANS THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY SHAREHOLDERS

True but there is an agreement in place for VT/TG to become full owners by September 2013, so if anyone is going to put extra resources in now it will be them and not the Shareholders who are due to leave in 2 years time.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm

If MM does not receive backing in the January window, it would be safe to say that VT/TG would have made a huge mistake, as season tickets are due to go on sale in February

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

If MM does not receive backing in the January window, it would be safe to say that VT/TG would have made a huge mistake, as season tickets are due to go on sale in February

I think they will be on sale even eariler this year Tone. Possibly before christmas IMO.

Well that has happened before.....

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Mark my words Tone

Strange now you say that MG I was in the ticket office 2 weeks ago sorting out a problem with my season ticket. I remember asking Heather the manager of the TO if season tickets were going on sale again in February.

Don't get me wrong she is a lovely young lady but her answer was a bit evasive.

Didn't think much of it at the time, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 pm

does it matter when they are on sale?