Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

standing at football?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:40 pm

latest re standing
leeds fans stand as cardiff fans get ejected for standing..
but every home game cardiff fans in the ninian and grange are told to sit down they get threatened with ejection or get ejected and/or have their season tickets blocked ive seen fans getting taken out for celebrating to long whilst not far away a whole stand are allowed to stand without anyone saying anything and so do 90% of every away following that come here..
swings and roundabouts??

Re: standing at football?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

jinks-rct wrote:latest re standing
leeds fans stand as cardiff fans get ejected for standing..
but every home game cardiff fans in the ninian and grange are told to sit down they get threatened with ejection or get ejected and/or have their season tickets blocked ive seen fans getting taken out for celebrating to long whilst not far away a whole stand are allowed to stand without anyone saying anything and so do 90% of every away following that come here..
swings and roundabouts??

;)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 am

any views and opinions?

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:44 pm

In my views, maybe apart from the family stand, have the back 5/10 rows of all the stands as standing and singing sections, will give the atmosphere a huge boost aswel as kill this standing issue :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:46 pm

adamt958 wrote:In my views, maybe apart from the family stand, have the back 5/10 rows of all the stands as standing and singing sections, will give the atmosphere a huge boost aswel as kill this standing issue :ayatollah:

Stop on i think in a ll stand the top 5-10 rows should be standing to genarate a better atmosphere :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:26 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
adamt958 wrote:In my views, maybe apart from the family stand, have the back 5/10 rows of all the stands as standing and singing sections, will give the atmosphere a huge boost aswel as kill this standing issue :ayatollah:

Stop on i think in a ll stand the top 5-10 rows should be standing to genarate a better atmosphere :ayatollah:

it would at least improve it a bit, can't be as bad as it is some days :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Good read
http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=15926

Not mine by the way, the writer may be on here and if he/she is ... fairplay ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 am

ccfc-louis wrote:Good read
http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=15926

Not mine by the way, the writer may be on here and if he/she is ... fairplay ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very interesting read :ayatollah: