Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Anton Ferdinand

You may select 1 option

View results

Anton Ferdinand POLL

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:19 pm

What are your views ? Is this a total waste of Police time ? They could be dealing with real crimes? Is it just Lads being Lads and someone is to sensitive. Or is it a hideous crime that should and have to be investigated.

Re: Anton Ferdinand POLL

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What are your views ? Is this a total waste of Police time ? They could be dealing with real crimes? Is it just Lads being Lads and someone is to sensitive. Or is it a hideous crime that should and have to be investigated.

What's he done?

Has he been cheating on the horses?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What are your views ? Is this a total waste of Police time ? They could be dealing with real crimes? Is it just Lads being Lads and someone is to sensitive. Or is it a hideous crime that should and have to be investigated.

What's he done?

I dont know has he ?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

What's he done?

I dont know has he ?

You mentioned the race card :?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

What's he done?

I dont know has he ?

You mentioned the race card :?

BOOM BOOM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:49 pm

During a chelsea training session earlier, Terry had possesion, dribbled round malouda then ramires, ashley cole soon followed, he finished by dribbling round anelka, to which Andre Villas Boas shouted "CONES JOHN, I SAID DRIBBLE ROUND THE CONES" :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:51 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:During a chelsea training session earlier, Terry had possesion, dribbled round malouda then ramires, ashley cole soon followed, he finished by dribbling round anelka, to which Andre Villas Boas shouted "CONES JOHN, I SAID DRIBBLE ROUND THE CONES" :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Well if John Terry has called him a black c**t then Terry deserves to
be punished.

But if (as is being suggested) Anton Ferdinand actually said "did you
just call me a black c**t?" with malice aforethought...

Then f**k him off too.

Their both a pair of wankers

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:34 pm

I don't like Johnny Terry.

He's a fecking white honky b*stard :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:27 pm

It is a wierd situation this one! On one hand its good that if terry did say it then he should rightly be punished! but on the other hand... why hasn't ferdinand got on with the whole thing and given his statement rather than waiting a week??

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Had Terry said that at the time, I think there would have been a bigger reaction on the park.

Ferdinand made nothing of it and he also happens to be shite.

Either way, I don't really care but I don't think Terry done it. He may have done his wife though.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Is calling him a Black C**t really that offensive when they are factual name callings? We all know he's Black right? That's not an offensive word, whether he's a c**t or not is a matter of opinion? But would that not be a racist comment? Maybe if he said hey n***er, f**k off back to slavery" or some shit like that then you could consider it racist.

If a black man on a football pitch called me a white c*+t, I wouldn't give a shit!

Whatever happens though, if he is guilty of a Racist comment, or AF is guilty of Falsely claiming a racist remark those situations both need punishing!!! Big time.

What you have to remember though - making a racist comment doesn't make you a racist person? I bet we've all been guilty of some kind of racist remarks at some point!

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Merlin wrote:Is calling him a Black C**t really that offensive when they are factual name callings? We all know he's Black right? That's not an offensive word, whether he's a c**t or not is a matter of opinion? But would that not be a racist comment? Maybe if he said hey n***er, f**k off back to slavery" or some shit like that then you could consider it racist.

If a black man on a football pitch called me a white c*+t, I wouldn't give a shit!

Whatever happens though, if he is guilty of a Racist comment, or AF is guilty of Falsely claiming a racist remark those situations both need punishing!!! Big time.

What you have to remember though - making a racist comment doesn't make you a racist person? I bet we've all been guilty of some kind of racist remarks at some point!

Well said Craig spot on :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:18 pm

easternblue wrote:It is a wierd situation this one! On one hand its good that if terry did say it then he should rightly be punished! but on the other hand... why hasn't ferdinand got on with the whole thing and given his statement rather than waiting a week??

Because IMO Ferdinand is like; look at me, and feel sorry for me, as Terry called me a name. I get called worse than that every time i go to work :lol: but i dont go running to teacher, i give it back but worse. Its banter and even if its meant then you sort it like Men. The anti Welsh stuff at work and there is a lot of Welsh at our place it gets laughed off.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Spot on Craig - black c**t, fat c**t, ginger c**t, english c**t - at the end of the day they are all cunts.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:08 am

I hope Terry gets done, purely because he is an arsehole.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 am

john terry is a vile c**t and not many people like him

he probably did call him a black c**t and i have no doubt in my mind he would call one of our players a welsh sheep shagging c**t

and sleep with their wives

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:42 am

milly44 wrote:I hope Terry gets done, purely because he is an arsehole.

He doesn't deserve punishing for calling some one a black C**t? As the word C**t isn't racially discriminating is it? I think it's just this politically correct world going mad as usual? What would of happened if he called him a lanky c**t?

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Merlin wrote:

He doesn't deserve punishing for calling some one a black C**t? As the word C**t isn't racially discriminating is it? I think it's just this politically correct world going mad as usual? What would of happened if he called him a lanky c**t?

To be honest mate I couldnt give 2 hoots :lol:
More important things to worry about than a Black c**t and a total c**t ;)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
Merlin wrote:

To be honest mate I couldnt give 2 hoots :lol:
More important things to worry about than a Black c**t and a total c**t ;)

Its the knock on effect Nathan. Where will it stop ? Nah Ferdinand is making a right c**t of himself in my opinion

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 pm

I blame Chelsea they done this to take all the headlines away from their sh*t performance!