Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jackson trial

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 am

Midfield general wrote:Anyone getting board of this..? I wish Sky News put it on the red button

yes, hes dead wish everyone would get over it.
Mans a fruit loop, good entertainer but didnt like him.
I hope his doctor gets away with it, not that I really care either.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:10 am

milly44 wrote:I hope his doctor gets away with it, not that I really care either.

Even if he did it?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:15 am

PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:I hope his doctor gets away with it, not that I really care either.

Even if he did it?

to be honest mate, my interest is ZERO.
As far as I know his doctor could have left the heating on to long and Wacko melted :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:17 am

milly44 wrote:
PtB wrote:

Even if he did it?

to be honest mate, my interest is ZERO.
As far as I know his doctor could have left the heating on to long and Wacko melted :lol:

:lol: Thank f**k you ain't a judge!

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 pm

this guy was paedophile, but because he sang, people say aww forget about it......if the doc murdered him...i would shake the docs hand

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Midfield general wrote:Anyone getting board of this..? I wish Sky News put it on the red button

Not at all, I pray tht justice is done and was hoping that given the evidence presented that the prosecution ask for the case to be dismissed and go for second degree murder due to negligence.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:03 pm

milly44 wrote:

Shocked at this post, yes he is dead but someone is responsible for his death, whether you liked him or not does not matter but to say you hope the doctor gets away with it is ridiculous.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:12 pm

I find the trial of Conrad Murray interesting and I have watched quiet a lot of it. I loved the expert witness bit especially the 'addiction' expert who got ripped to peices.

I mean who gets a job as an addiction expert? The only possible person I can think of is Michael Chopra who is working his way through his vice badges as we speak ;)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:18 pm

bluebird04 wrote:this guy was paedophile, but because he sang, people say aww forget about it......if the doc murdered him...i would shake the docs hand

I dont recall any jury convicting him of such a thing??

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Wow! some harsh comments on here!

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 pm

he paid off everyone that accused him....its shocking my many kids took him to court over it. it was disgusting......some people say, he was a singer and that so it cant be true or we should forget what he did

does that mean we should all forgive gary glitter for what he done......... the only difference between glitter and jacko, was jacko was rich enough to get off with it..... he was disgusting pervert

however that is just my opinion

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:34 pm

bluebird04 wrote:he paid off everyone that accused him....its shocking my many kids took him to court over it. it was disgusting......some people say, he was a singer and that so it cant be true or we should forget what he did

does that mean we should all forgive gary glitter for what he done......... the only difference between glitter and jacko, was jacko was rich enough to get off with it..... he was disgusting pervert

Calling someone a disgusting pervert is not an opinion.

Michael Jackson did not pay off every accuser, in fact Michael Jackson made sure he went the whole way and faced his accusers in court, stood in front of a jury of his peers and was found NOT GUILTY on the 10 Counts charged against him, why bother with the truth when your lies seem more sensational huh.

Jordan Chandler was the only child paid any monies after accusations were made and despite Michael Jackson's protests, his lawyers advised him to settle 'to get out from under the cloud', Michael Jackson could still have taken to court even making payment but guess what? The accusers father decided that the money was suffice.

Extortion and blackmail won the day, not justice.

Think about what you would do if your child was allegedly molested, would you ask for money to stop a criminal court case or would you want the alleged molester face prison?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Jackson trial ,wahat position does he play?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:42 pm

People accused him due to his nature and his wealth trying to make a fast buck

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:he paid off everyone that accused him....its shocking my many kids took him to court over it. it was disgusting......some people say, he was a singer and that so it cant be true or we should forget what he did

Michael Jackson did not pay off every accuser, in fact Michael Jackson made sure he went the whole way and faced his accusers in court, stood in front of a jury of his peers and was found NOT GUILTY on the 10 Counts charged against him, why bother with the truth when your lies seem more sensational huh.

Jordan Chandler was the only child paid any monies after accusations were made and despite Michael Jackson's protests, his lawyers advised him to settle 'to get out from under the cloud', Michael Jackson could still have taken to court even making payment but guess what? The accusers father decided that the money was suffice.

Think about what you would do if your child was allegedly molested, would you ask for money to stop a criminal court case or would you want the alleged molester face prison?

Carl I am sorry I do not know if was guilty or not, inviting children to sleep over is putting yourself in the firing line, however the parents are culpable for allowing them to stay.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Jackson was just a strange man because he lost his childhood to his overworking father as far as I'm concerned.

The loss of his childhood caused him to relive it when he was an adult and make decisions that any other person would have steered well away from.

That said I 100% believe he was innocent of all allegations.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl I am sorry I do not know if was guilty or not, inviting children to sleep over is putting yourself in the firing line, however the parents are culpable for allowing them to stay.

Of course I agree and being a massive fan of the man and his music, there were times I would cringe and think 'don't put yourself there to be shot at' but then there is the thought process that he was only doing good and he was a genuine pure decent loving human being, who didn't trust adults and saw in children the childhood he missed and craved for.

The media will paint a picture that Michael Jackson only invited young boys to stay at his home but in fact hundreds of children of all ages and both boys and girls but mainly disadvantaged children would have the freedom of neverland.

It was the media who portrayed the sinister image of Michael Jackson to sell it's trash tabloids. They (Tabloids, Santa Barbara DA, Tom Sneddon) used the very thing that Michael Jackson loved against him.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Of course I agree and being a massive fan of the man and his music, there were times I would cringe and think 'don't put yourself there to be shot at' but then there is the thought process that he was only doing good and he was a genuine pure decent loving human being, who didn't trust adults and saw in children the childhood he missed and craved for.

The media will paint a picture that Michael Jackson only invited young boys to stay at his home but in fact hundreds of children of all ages and both boys and girls but mainly disadvantaged children would have the freedom of neverland.

It was the media who portrayed the sinister image of Michael Jackson to sell it's trash tabloids. They (Tabloids, Santa Barbara DA, Tom Sneddon) used the very thing that Michael Jackson loved against him.

I think it's sad he had to spend so much of his money to clear his name yet, as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), those that brought the allegations against him faced no real penalty for such defamation of character.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Aramore wrote:Jackson was just a strange man because he lost his childhood to his overworking father as far as I'm concerned.

The loss of his childhood caused him to relive it when he was an adult and make decisions that any other person would have steered well away from.

That said I 100% believe he was innocent of all allegations.

Eccentric yes but strange no. Genius at his art, a pioneer of his field.

But there was a lot more to Michael Jackson than the music, he was a giving man, someone who came from a background of no money but when he gathered wealth through his talent he would give millions of pounds to help the disadvantaged but more than that he actually gave his time, he got to know people, he was not above that, massively misunderstood and the way in which society has changed over the last few decades, he was put in a class with a bad name.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I agree with your comments, however I don't care what celebrity invited my daughters "over to stay" it wouldn't happen. These parents are just as much to blame. IMO they should have been charged themselves for child endangerment

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Aramore wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I think it's sad he had to spend so much of his money to clear his name yet, as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), those that brought the allegations against him faced no real penalty for such defamation of character.

No they did not Janet Arvizo was a convicted benefit cheat, who still had a cheque in her purse when she stood on the stand at the MJ trial for tens of thousands of dollars from a civil lawsuit that she brought against the security guards of JC PENNEYS when she claimed she was subject of a sexual assault.

She had her kids lie to extort monies from Michael Jackson, she even encouraged her children to call Michael 'Daddy'.

Greed was the key factor.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 pm

I remember following the Michael Jackson trial and there was absolutely no evidence of wrong doing against him whatsoever. He basically faced something very similar to what Dave Jones faced, some ne'er-do-well's siezing what they saw as an oppotunity to squeeze some cash out of someone by making up stories about being victims of pedophilia.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:42 pm

I remember following the Michael Jackson trial and there was absolutely no evidence of wrong doing against him whatsoever. He basically faced something very similar to what Dave Jones faced, some ne'er-do-well's seizing what they saw as an oppotunity to squeeze some cash out of someone by making up stories about themselves being victims of pedophilia.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Shocked at this post, yes he is dead but someone is responsible for his death, whether you liked him or not does not matter but to say you hope the doctor gets away with it is ridiculous.

I agree with carl, america hated jackson for years because of his positive influence through music they wanted to destroy him, which they did.
usa is the only place he's never had a number one, he's even spoke about things going on through his music for years before any of this happened.

he was killed because he planned a comeback tour,
one of the people involved is a proud highly regarded free mason , its too much coincedence

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:01 am

in my honest OPINION, he was guilty, i dont believe he invited kids over to sleep "cause he cared" .... women accuse footballers of rape and stuff, which is common, but how many young boys accuse someone of sexual abuse, when it happens its serious,

although none of us know if he did or not.....i will never like the man, listen to his music because of these allegations....if he truely is innocent and the kids come out and say one day, we did it for cash, then i will take my hat off and say fair enough, i am sorry for it.

and to be honest as we call can here.....if he wasnt famous, and was accused of sexual abuse of kids all them times, everyone on here would be calling for this guy to be sent down for life......thank fully i am too young to have kids, and dont have to worry about these things happeneing, but if they did happen to my child, i wouldnt report it, i would kill him

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 am

carlccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I dont know enough facts about the doctor and trial etc to say I suppose, that is because it doesnt interest me.
But do I think the doctor killed him, Nah....hes was just an unwell man physically and mentally, and it took its toll.
I know how much you love him, so I wasnt digging at you, I personally just dont like the man but respect his music :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm

milly44 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I dont know enough facts about the doctor and trial etc to say I suppose, that is because it doesnt interest me.
But do I think the doctor killed him, Nah....hes was just an unwell man physically and mentally, and it took its toll.
I know how much you love him, so I wasnt digging at you, I personally just dont like the man but respect his music :ayatollah:
Nathan bow your head in shame!!!! very unprofessional comments :D :D :D

i am sitting on the fence on this one, not a lover of jackson but my music is a lot more less gayish :D :old:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Not at all, I pray tht justice is done and was hoping that given the evidence presented that the prosecution ask for the case to be dismissed and go for second degree murder due to negligence.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 100%agree