Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

malkay and rodgers are friends

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:11 am

If malkay and brendan rodgers are good friends how about going in for a loan deal for routledge as he cant get a game for the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: malkay and rodgers are friends

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:13 am

I find it funny that he can't get a game for them. History shows that he can't cut it in the top level so why did they sign him?

BTW, I don't want him here now, either

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I find it funny that he can't get a game for them. History shows that he can't cut it in the top level so why did they sign him?

They have Sinclair and Dyer so to be fair are blessed in the winger role.

I am happy (for Wales) how well Allen has taken to the Premiership.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I find it funny that he can't get a game for them. History shows that he can't cut it in the top level so why did they sign him?

he might not cut it in the top level but he would still be a good loan to have in the championship

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm

He is exactly the type of player we need at the moment. We have nothing even close in terms of ability.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:53 pm

chopper1973 wrote:If malkay and brendan rodgers are good friends how about going in for a loan deal for routledge as he cant get a game for the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FACEPALM!

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:01 pm

he woudnt fit into our squad we are a team of hardworkers not lazy journeymen

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Rodgers might be prepared to let him go but i bet you Huw Jenkins would block it.

Personally i think Routledge is a very good championship winger but does not have the consistency to do it at Premier League level. He is also a bit of a trouble maker.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 pm

title a bit misleading :roll:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Unlikely , our squad is not big enough to loan out a player who is named a sub more often than not , I can't fault his commitment when he does play