Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wheres brigdend bluebird

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:04 pm

havnt seen him on here recently :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: wheres brigdend bluebird

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:29 pm

krab wrote:havnt seen him on here recently :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only a guess, but perhaps he's in Bridgend? ;)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 am

hes having a well deserved break. the amount of posts hes done in a matter of months is unreal. :D

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 am

lewis91 wrote:hes having a well deserved break. the amount of posts hes done in a matter of months is unreal. :D

I know Lewis, with all the typing he's done, he could be a prof writer for Annis's next book :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:46 am

hes probably still recovering from his 2 pints in the canton cross 2 weeks ago. bless him :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:55 pm

milly44 wrote:hes probably still recovering from his 2 pints in the canton cross 2 weeks ago. bless him :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
milly44 wrote:hes probably still recovering from his 2 pints in the canton cross 2 weeks ago. bless him :ayatollah:

the 2 pints he had in the 1st half hour of joining us :lol: and he got out of bed at an early hour to meet up with us as well. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:51 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

the 2 pints he had in the 1st half hour of joining us :lol: and he got out of bed at an early hour to meet up with us as well. :ayatollah:

Fair-play when i seen topcat and him walking toward the ground he was unsteady on his feet :lol: But managed an 'alright nice to meet you' ...just :lol: What did you put in his pint? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he is in re-hab?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 pm

He was pushing the pace in Canton though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:56 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Fair-play when i seen topcat and him walking toward the ground he was unsteady on his feet :lol: But managed an 'alright nice to meet you' ...just :lol: What did you put in his pint? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he is in re-hab?

maybe Marc has drugged him and taken him back to Derby there were a bit touchy feely in the canton cross :shock: :o :o :shock: :o :o :shock: :o :o :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 pm

saddam wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Maybe he is in re-hab?

maybe Marc has drugged him and taken him back to Derby there were a bit touchy feely in the canton cross :shock: :o :o :shock: :o :o :shock: :o :o :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: he also has a thing for moobs :shock: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he is tied up in Marc's cellor?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Nukes is my Gimp this week ;)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Nukes is my Gimp this week ;)

Yeah make um all ya b1tch :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
need a fresher model already Marc? :shock: :shock: :shock:
hope you going to let young Elliot recover in time for the game this weekend and not forgetting young Fish's celebrations. :ayatollah: