Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

only a matter of time

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:44 pm

before they score you can see it comming and we aint doing anything about it 5 in midfield and we are being out passed :?

Re: only a matter of time

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:47 pm

AND THERE IS IS SEEN IT COMMING :lol:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:AND THERE IS IS SEEN IT COMMING :lol:

Yeah very funny :roll:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:52 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:before they score you can see it comming and we aint doing anything about it 5 in midfield and we are being out passed :?

f*cking offisde !

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Xcasual wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:AND THERE IS IS SEEN IT COMMING :lol:

Yeah very funny :roll:

whats funny about it i knew it was comming it dont take a rocket scientist to see what was going to happen we have offered nothing all afternoon bar the one chance one goal and nothing else i doubt we even put 4 passes together just hoof ball crap up to no1 its boring :roll:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Dont f*cking watch it then

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Xcasual wrote:Dont f*cking watch it then

tell me what have we done then??? we aint done anything have not put 4passes together or run at a full back once the whole game its like hoofball div 2 crap up to two 6.3 center halfs vs kenny 5ft 3 miller to be honest and i can only see a defeat at this rate so yea your probly rite midfield general :(

Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:11 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:before they score you can see it comming and we aint doing anything about it 5 in midfield and we are being out passed :?

well its a draw - could have been worse by the sounds of it!! but its a point in the right direction !! :ayatollah: