Re: RIDSDALES LITTLE GEM

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 pm

He's good, shame he has to play with Miller

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm

McClane wrote:
milly44 wrote:
McClane wrote:lets be fair, he looks average, he's no aaron ramsey

Sorry Ben got to disagree, loan striker role is tough, and he does it great :ayatollah:

why do you think im ben plastic boy?

Coming from you :lol:
But then I understand your a welsh league goalkeeper so your saturdays are tied up ;)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 pm

:lol: FFS Ridsdale will be claiming Mason as a find., he'll be adding him to his CCFC CV of FA Cup final, new stadium & 3 Wembley appearances.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Merlin wrote:
PtB wrote:You are allowed to place a hand on other players as long as there is no force, as there clearly wasn't. The big Irish queer had alredy stumbled and didn't have a clue what the f**k he was doing and only 1 of them actually put in any sort of claim for a foul. Joe was persistant and made the most of it. Playing as the lone striker is a horrible job but he's learning off Kenny Miller who has done the job for years with much success.

I Disagree, joes push took the momentum of the player over the ball, if he'd dived they would have got a free kick - he was lucky. I've seen the replay enough times to see the result of joes push, btw, he didn't use his hands.... ;)

Definite push but you win some you lose some and we will gladly take it.

To be fair Ridders aint far wrong in his 1 in 3 assesment.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 pm

RichardBluebird wrote::lol: FFS Ridsdale will be claiming Mason as a find., he'll be adding him to his CCFC CV of FA Cup final, new stadium & 3 Wembley appearances.

Rich I still cant believe that people on here are still in the Ridsdale was good camp , Ridsdale is and always will be a lieing piece of shit up his own arse :evil:

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote::lol: FFS Ridsdale will be claiming Mason as a find., he'll be adding him to his CCFC CV of FA Cup final, new stadium & 3 Wembley appearances.

Rich I still cant believe that people on here are still in the Ridsdale was good camp , Ridsdale is and always will be a lieing piece of shit up his own arse :evil:

Like most salesman he bent the truth to his advantage:roll:

Say what you like he was a tremendous talker, and used them skills, to the benefit of this football club.

He delivered the new stadium and helped to take this club to a different level in terms of infastructre.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

Because they are gullible and will hear only what they want to hear, end of.