Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KEINAN NOT EVEN IN SQUAD TWITTER

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:03 pm

He has twittered that he is very frustrated at not being in the squad, I think MM should have given him a chance by now.
He is a good player and he can and have got us goals from free kicks and corners.

Re: KEINAN NOT EVEN IN SQUAD TWITTER

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Agreed.

I can't imagine where City would have finished if DJ didn't sign him in January. The amount of rugby tackles from Gabor would have been ridiculous.

Malky, give him a chance! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 pm

I dont think its to do with giving people a chance but more to do with only being allowed 5 subs.
Blake can play anywhere across the back and in midfield so he will get a place and deserves one anyway.
A keeper, a midfielder and two strikers....

Would you really want another CB on the bench? I dont

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I dont think its to do with giving people a chance but more to do with only being allowed 5 subs.
Blake can play anywhere across the back and in midfield so he will get a place and deserves one anyway.
A keeper, a midfielder and two strikers....

Would you really want another CB on the bench? I dont

Because you have Kev in the team who can play either left or right back why is Quinn as well as Blake on the bench..? He hasn't even played him in the lesser rounds of the league cup which suggests to me its more than a football decision

Maybe he just isnt performing in training I dont know.

Todays bench I think MM got spot on for what he had available. I dont see the point in having another CB on the bench and losing a striker

Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Jollffe wrote:Agreed.

The amount of rugby tackles from Gabor would have been ridiculous.:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:12 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:He has twittered that he is very frustrated at not being in the squad, I think MM should have given him a chance by now.
He is a good player and he can and have got us goals from free kicks and corners.

better than hudson !!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:16 pm

I thought he was quality in some games last season, might be he's not recovering from injury well.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:21 pm

Maybe the Malaysians are anti semites????!!111

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Yer come on Malky give the guy a chance, he wont let you down ! :ayatollah:
Maybe he should try attacking more like Kev do

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Midfield general wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Maybe the Malaysians are anti semites????!!111

Well Malaysia is a Muslim country so you may not be far away with that comment.

Why would they have allowed Dave Jones to sign him in the first place then if that was the case?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Maybe the Malaysians are anti semites????!!111

Well Malaysia is a Muslim country so you may not be far away with that comment.

Why would they have allowed Dave Jones to sign him in the first place then if that was the case?

Well if you listen to 'some' people of a story I don't believe at all then apparantely we are now more popular then ever in Malaysia.

I can't see Malky being weak willed enough to drop a player just because the owners don't like him either way.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Midfield general wrote:I can and have been thinking of it for a while. Why else would he keep his mouth shut when he clearly hasn't been backed by the board ? This something not right

It could be just as simple as Keinan not impressing in training. As he said about Mason he'll play whoever's in form at the moment and there's no pecking order. Admittedly that's about strikers but I'm sure it's going to be his philosophy of the whole team.

As for the lack of backing in the loan window personally, unless we have another injury crisis, I'm not too bothered about not getting any signings until January. Hopefully full on transfers as opposed to loans as even on a three month loan a player's going to cause a bit of upset in the squad.

You only have to look at how Gerrard's been acting on twitter since Turner's arrived to see how signings can rub some people the wrong way.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Midfield general wrote:There's deffo a pecking order at centre back position why else would Hudson be playing week in week out ?

I will predict this now that we won't sign anyone in january.

the only way I can justify Hudson being in the squad is that his command of defence must be so good that without him there it's even worse than him being in the squad :/

I'd like us to sign someone in January. TG said that we would but then chairmans have a habbit of lying to the media at this club...