Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

martin samuel sunday supplement

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 am

On his high horse about racism and john terry, one of the other journos says he was speaking to an ex welsh international whi was verbally abused for being welsh so where do you draw the line?

Samuel reckons that isnt racist because the welsh are not a race. :evil:

If you are going to get involved in such debate get your facts right you arrogant fat prick.

Re: martin samuel sunday supplement

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:21 am

polo wrote:On his high horse about racism and john terry, one of the other journos says he was speaking to an ex welsh international whi was verbally abused for being welsh so where do you draw the line?

If you are going to get involved in such debate get your facts right you arrogant fat prick.

There's a big difference between colour and Nationality .

I would state that if every poster was openly honest at some stage in their life they have mocked the Irish for instance .

Your only reacting because it's a Welsh statement because your Welsh. Which is fair enough although no doubt you have mocked /verbally slandered another Nationality at some stage of your life.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:29 am

rodney wrote:
polo wrote:On his high horse about racism and john terry, one of the other journos says he was speaking to an ex welsh international whi was verbally abused for being welsh so where do you draw the line?

I would state that if every poster was openly honest at some stage in their life they have mocked the Irish for instance .

Your only reacting because it's a Welsh statement because your Welsh. Which is fair enough although no doubt you have mocked /verbally slandered another Nationality at some stage of your life.

I certainly have. i hate the irish. Especially neil lennon.

Point is samuels cannit have it both ways.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:37 am

rodney wrote:

How?

Seriously now, I am interested in this.

They are both used as adjectives, so how do you differentiate?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 am

polo wrote:
rodney wrote:

I think ENVY is the word you're looking for.

In all seriousness, how could anyone hate Jedward and Louis Walsh?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 am

polo wrote:
rodney wrote:

Neil Lennon is British.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
polo wrote:
rodney wrote:

Neil Lennon is British.

Lol.

Actually I think for once Polo has a point.

I recall being in the RAF. We had a Lenny Henry spitting image in my place and he took a lot of shit of us. The military are years behind in political correctness like this and when I look back I wonder how most of us did not get locked up.

Anyway the subject did come up when Lenny was not about and I said what about me. Being the only Welsh person is the section I got labelled a sheepshagger, shagwell, Welsh git etc etc. Did I have rights or cause for complaint. Did I f**k.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:39 am

I suppose neil lennon has strawberry blonde hair too

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 am

polo wrote:I suppose neil lennon has strawberry blonde hair too

NO, he's ginger

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:50 am

I'd get put in jail for saying I hate 'pakkis'... but I despise the country!!

How can I be racist when I like the Indians, Iranians, Bangladeshis etc etc

Good old Britain

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:58 am

NO, he's ginger

Correction hes a ginger irish c**t

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Martin Samuel? Does anyone still read anything that wally puts out? Shame on you.

I remember he was one of about a thousand journalists who claimed to be at the "infamous" FA Cup match between CCFC and Leeds in 2002. He went on and on about our "thuggery", as did many others.

It takes two to tango, as the old saying goes and Leeds are no angels, as any football fan will tell you.

He's just a fat, bitter old Jew. Nothing racist about that statement, it's just a fact.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:18 pm

polo wrote:

NO, he's ginger

Correction hes a ginger british c**t

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Its a tv programme nedd. not a very good one but i sometimes put myself through it in the same way i listen to talkshite with durham and gough. :evil:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:34 pm

lennon1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:35 pm

What annoys me is people can all us sheep shaggers taffys etc which personally does not bother me at all but then when we call a pakistani a paki its racist an a criminal offence

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Casual wrote:What annoys me is people can all us sheep shaggers taffys etc which personally does not bother me at all but then when we call a pakistani a paki its racist an a criminal offence

Exactly. whats offensive about the word black ffs.:roll:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:47 pm

polo wrote:
Casual wrote:What annoys me is people can all us sheep shaggers taffys etc which personally does not bother me at all but then when we call a pakistani a paki its racist an a criminal offence

Exactly. whats offensive about the word black ffs.:roll:

Monochrome, if you don't mind lad :old: