Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

300!?!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:21 pm

City fans in Leeds tomorrow?

Very little talk about it, everyone seems to be focusing on the Carling Cup. Thats all well and good but its a hugely important match tomorrow. (well the next three games are hugely important,,,, and it is nearly November and you know City in November..)

I'm in Leeds now and they reckon they are going to bust their jinx against us tomorrow. I still think we are better team than we are getting credit for.....

Cmon Bloobirds! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 300!?!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:23 pm

3000 you mean :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:27 pm

I saw it was 300,
I work with two Leeds fans who even offered me a lift tomorrow,

But just cannot afford the £36 so it's round to the neighbours with beer to watch it
Another 4-0 would be nice :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:35 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:3000 you mean :lol:

Three Hundred I mean,

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/spo ... -29682012/

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

griff105 wrote:

Three Hundred I mean,

Yes 300 is the anticipated amount of City fans due to pricing and restrictions :(

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:54 pm

i'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:
griff105 wrote:

Three Hundred I mean,

Yes 300 is the anticipated amount of City fans due to pricing and restrictions :(

The club have let us down big time here. They should have returned the tickets.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:23 pm

griff105 wrote:

Three Hundred I mean,

I thought you meant the ticket price ;) That bloody Ken Bates

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Lets hope our Club charge their fans the same when they come here.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:21 pm

canton blue wrote:Lets hope our Club charge their fans the same when they come here.

I don't agree with the prices, but these were set at the start of the season and a club can not change their prices for one club... leeds fans are outraged with these prices and it applies for the West stand east central lower and east stand upper (which is no fully opened with a grand total of 22 people in their at the last home game)

Its even more shit when you think that away fans were moved from the yellow corner, so more cheaper tickets can be sold to home fans, then we don't even sell the corner, which bates doesnt understand, i feel sorry for the away the banter will never be the same and it's getting worse at Er, many fans want to go to just away games but gues what you need to be a season ticket to be gaurented a ticket :evil:

Good luck tomorow and i have no doubt you lot will beat us again at Er hope that the fans that make the trip enjoy themselfs

BATES OUT

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Cymru Whites ??? Get a grip mun :twisted:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:21 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
griff105 wrote:

Three Hundred I mean,

how has our club let us down
if your stupid enough to pay £36 to go to elland road go for it hope you enjoy
but i wouldnt out of principle
and someone should remind Leeds United a great history you may have and i respect you for that but history is the key word
they are not the best team in the pyramid system
so i dont see why we should have to pay those prices
but if people will pay those prices people will sell the tickets at those prices
our club will offer the tickets its up to us as supporters to decide if we want to pay for them or not

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:03 am

'stupid enough' is a bit harsh but I get your drift. Apparentley Leeds were charged £38 a ticket at Ipswich last month. :o
The police costs of more fans coming to your ground outweighs the gain from more tickets sold at a lower price I suppose. Catch22

Leeds fans are complaining about poor atmosphere since moving the away fans up to the West Stand. This spoils the atmosphere and having less fans coming due to higher prices also reduce the noise. Sounds familiar.

(saying that their home record is pretty good this season)

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
griff105 wrote:

Three Hundred I mean,

how has our club let us down
if your stupid enough to pay £36 to go to elland road go for it hope you enjoy
but i wouldnt out of principle
and someone should remind Leeds United a great history you may have and i respect you for that but history is the key word
they are not the best team in the pyramid system
so i dont see why we should have to pay those prices
but if people will pay those prices people will sell the tickets at those prices
our club will offer the tickets its up to us as supporters to decide if we want to pay for them or not

Couple of seasons ago QPR charged Derby something like £40 to £50. It was classed as a band A game or soemthing like that so they thought they could charge the top rack. Derby sent the tickets back and QPR relented and brought the prices right down.

CCFC should have done the same.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:35 am

canton blue wrote:Lets hope our Club charge their fans the same when they come here.

And if they do charge Leeds fans the same when they come to us they will still sell the allocation and more if they could Leeds fans r very hardcore I'n my eyes and have never failed to sell an away allocation for 4 years n that's a Prity good record

Have to be up there with the best travellers in the uk!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:47 am

Reg - CCFC wrote:Cymru Whites ??? Get a grip mun :twisted:

You need to a grip mate, for once i was backing up you south welsh cunts (I'm North wales), which is a first....

The tickets are overpriced but it was the other way round then leeds would sell the allocation no matter what and thats a fact... and on the matter of history, yes it's a key word but something which you will never have, even wrexham are beating you Welsh Cups

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:58 am

I have just seen Vince Alm's photos of the police there on facebook, for 361 fans it looks like a war zone, one shot there is around 10 riot fans all parked up etc, madness :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 pm

CYMRU WHITES wrote:

I don't agree with the prices, but these were set at the start of the season and a club can not change their prices for one club... leeds fans are outraged with these prices and it applies for the West stand east central lower and east stand upper (which is no fully opened with a grand total of 22 people in their at the last home game)

Bates changed the prices for Blackpool, as their tickets are £2 cheaper, than ours! :twisted:

It's still too much money for most fans in this league! :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61942&start=0

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:17 pm

CYMRU WHITES wrote:

You need to a grip mate, for once i was backing up you south welsh cunts (I'm North wales), which is a first....

The tickets are overpriced but it was the other way round then leeds would sell the allocation no matter what and thats a fact... and on the matter of history, yes it's a key word but something which you will never have, even wrexham are beating you Welsh Cups

IT IS A FOOTBALL CLUB IN WEST YORKSHIRE IN ENGLAND!!!!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:30 pm

CYMRU WHITES wrote:

Based in North Wales and supporting Leeds Owain Glyndwr would turn in his grave. Support your local teams :ayatollah: