Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

blackburns away form

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:18 pm

league played -15 won-2 drawn-5 lost 8 for 20 against 33 thats piss poor come on city a decent performance and its semi final time :ayatollah:

Re: blackburns away form

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:46 pm

They are a premier league team though, and aside from the top 6 or 7 you'll find it difficult to find a team with an impressive away record, key to staying up there for teams like blackburn/fulham/bolton with all due respect they've been up there years is their home form.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Blackburn have not won a game away from home this season...( although today they were unlucky )
Aston Villa : Fulham : Newcastle : Qpr : Norwich - have been their away games.

Also all their 3 League Cup games have been at Home..

http://www.blackburnrovers-mad.co.uk/fo ... adtmrs.asp

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:48 pm

They get more stick at home than away, the CCS will need to make sure that doesn't happen :!:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:They get more stick at home than away, the CCS will need to make sure that doesn't happen :!:

So lets All go to the game with "KEAN OUT" Banners - That should make them feel at Home ;)

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Think he was referring to attempting to be intimidating with 'your getting sacked in the morning' chants!!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:Think he was referring to attempting to be intimidating with 'your getting sacked in the morning' chants!!

Don't HOME teams who play Blackburn on their ground chant the same thing :?:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 am

They were very unlucky yday. I think weve got our work cut out.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 am

polo wrote:They were very unlucky yday. I think weve got our work cut out.

agreed, remember we are mid-table championship team, they are in the prem....there is a big gulf in class

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:They were very unlucky yday. I think weve got our work cut out.

agreed, remember we are mid-table championship team, they are in the prem....there is a big gulf in class

Some on here seem to think we are already in the semis

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:22 am

Nathancityloyal wrote:Think he was referring to attempting to be intimidating with 'your getting sacked in the morning' chants!!

Every time we sing this chant, our opposition come back and get points against us!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:32 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:They get more stick at home than away, the CCS will need to make sure that doesn't happen :!:

So lets All go to the game with "KEAN OUT" Banners - That should make them feel at Home ;)

I like it :!: :lol:

When all is said and done, we do really have a good chance of winning this tie and the crowd support on the night will influence the result.

So let's take that chance.