jimmy saville dies aged 84

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:28 pm

for the younger on here wikipedia :ayatollah:

Re: jimmy saville dies aged 84

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Cash For Gold will have a field day

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now then now then Guys and Gals never replied to my Fix it letter but raised a hell of a lot for Charity :old:

RIP Jimmy :(

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:54 pm

finally found something he couldnt fix lol
RIP Jimmy Saville

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:55 pm

he didnt reply to mine either :( RIP SIR JIMMY :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Hows about that then :lol: RIP Jimmy one of those that done so much for Charity and making there dreams come true

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah RIP Jimmy,

I knew his brother, he used to live next door to the church I used to go to in Newport Rd when I was a young lad!!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:31 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Yeah RIP Jimmy,

I knew his brother, he used to live next door to the church I used to go to in Newport Rd when I was a young lad!!

thats right,didnt his brother used to row daily around roath park lake :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:45 pm

krab wrote:

thats right,didnt his brother used to row daily around roath park lake :ayatollah:

Yeah!!!, Vince I think his name was.
I used to go to (forced to go to) Trinity Methodist and he lived in a small house right next to it but yeah i think your right matey :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:49 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
krab wrote:

Yeah!!!, Vince I think his name was.
I used to go to (forced to go to) Trinity Methodist and he lived in a small house right next to it but yeah i think your right matey :ayatollah:

yep,it was vince,i didnt attend the church though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:07 pm

yep,it was vince,i didnt attend the church though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Had i been given a choice at 6yrs old i wouldnt of either LOL :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:yep,it was vince,i didnt attend the church though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Had i been given a choice at 6yrs old i wouldnt of either LOL :lol:[/quote]
i had to go to st.john lloyd church in trowbridge,as you i had no f@cking choice :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:32 pm

krab wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:yep,it was vince,i didnt attend the church though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Had i been given a choice at 6yrs old i wouldnt of either LOL :lol:

i had to go to st.john lloyd church in trowbridge,as you i had no f@cking choice :D :D :ayatollah:[/quote]

I even got dragged there on Xmas "fecking" Day, what was that all about!!!!!!!!!

There i was after opening my pressies, playing with my new Subbuteo City side and then wallop, church :o

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Never fixed it for me the b*stard. :evil:

RIP though

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 am

He did a lot for a lot of people over 40mil to charity, Also his brother use to live in Cardiff by the Cardiff Royal infirmary
RIP

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:19 am

Midfield general wrote:Never repiled to my letter but RIP Jimmy :ayatollah:

No wonder. You were 28 and asked him to fix the local election :lol: