Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackburn Not an easy game!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:47 pm

I know they are a Premiership side and i might be stating the bleeding obvious but Blackburn will not be easy and will probably fancy their chances of making the Semi Finals and they are currently beating Norwich 3-2 away :o

Although i think we can beat them it will be a difficult tie we need to fill the CCS and really get behind the side us fans could be the difference on the night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Blackburn Not an easy game!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:58 pm

blueheaven wrote:I know they are a Premiership side and i might be stating the bleeding obvious but Blackburn will not be easy and will probably fancy their chances of making the Semi Finals and they are currently beating Norwich 3-2 away :o

Although i think we can beat them it will be a difficult tie we need to fill the CCS and really get behind the side us fans could be the difference on the night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's the truth, 3-3 now, hopefully they're doomed.

All the games were going to be difficult but this is our best chance of qualifying.

The downside would be losing to them instead of one of the top prem sides.

Going out to one of the top sides will be easier to take but I expect us to win this tie, game on :old:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:11 am

A really tough game is what I expect, by the time they play us I'm expecting them to be playing better and to have some confidence in their ability, if we win against them we would've done extremely well as they're an established Prem side and are playing below their best atm.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:45 am

No games are easy. We need to be at the top of our game to beat them. Similar to when we played boro in the fa cup.difference this time is home advantage for us.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:29 am

They're quite a threat at set pieces and that Junior Hoilett will give Kev a hard time.