Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has to be a home sell-out

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Surely we have to for the Quarters, I dont carewho we are playing it a quarter final for pits sake, cjance to progress to semis home and away
if we dont sell out, then our support is....

Re: Has to be a home sell-out

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:45 pm

i'll defo be there but can't speak for all city fans :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I'll be there however cant see it selling out, around 18,000 my guess

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:30 pm

i cant see it being a sell out and i doubt it very much that blackburn will bring many i hope im wrong because the players deserve a big crowd for this one :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:39 pm

If the club go down the full price route then there is no chance of a sell out!

Cardiff city football club! It's over to you!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

15,000 - 16,000 I reckon

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:42 pm

No way will it be a sell out.

Blackburn will bring 300 fans. 15,000 crowd tops.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:05 pm

A lot of fans don't go to Carling, or even FA, cup games. 15,000 ? If it's a choice of an away league game, or a home cup game, the league often wins. Pity, but true. It's not easy these days to afford both. Especially as clubs like Leeds are charging £36, and if memory serves me right, WHU charged over £30 this season.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:15 pm

langley wrote:Surely we have to for the Quarters, I dont carewho we are playing it a quarter final for pits sake, cjance to progress to semis home and away
if we dont sell out, then our support is....

then our support is shyt,we wont sell out to blackburn no way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Everyone who is able to get there should make the effort.

We need every single Bluebird possible to be there.

The Canton has to be rocking, making noise and blasting out all the old songs that have been brought up on this forum recently, as well as every other song from the City hymn book!

Be the 12th man people!

:ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:10 pm

cant see it being too many more than the last round....maybe a few more. I'll go for about 15,761 :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:43 pm

13-14,000 I tend to think. A sell out would only take place for the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City.

The apathy of the Carling Cup gets more each year by both Clubs and supporters. I doubt the competition will continue in the near future if this apathy continues.