Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: you dont half get a?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 am

Swansealad sort out your grammar for f**k sake, stop using f*cking commas :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 am

f**k me you realy do live in a bubble don't you,,,like disagreeing with my x ffs,,and again,agreed my grammar ain't the best,but I think you know what I'm talking about,and how many times do you need to be tould I'm not botherd,and if you don't like my speing don't f*cking read it,,like I said my spelling ain't the best but f**k me some of you need telling several times,and yet some thick tw*t will still mention it,,

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:01 am

swansealad69 wrote:f**k me you realy do live in a bubble don't you,,,like disagreeing with my x ffs,,and again,agreed my grammar ain't the best,but I think you know what I'm talking about,and how many times do you need to be tould I'm not botherd,and if you don't like my speing don't f*cking read it,,like I said my spelling ain't the best but f**k me some of you need telling several times,and yet some thick tw*t will still mention it,,

I will pull the comma button out of your keyboard so you can stop pressing on it

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:07 am

If you could just learn the difference between 'then' and 'than' it'd be a great first step.