Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you dont half get a?

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Easy draws,home againt to a team u should beat.
Just like your fa cup run,,easyer then everyone else,,anyway good luck as its good for welsh football that not one team get all the headlines,,,,

Re: you dont half get a?

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:38 pm

easy games to win...........................now who knocked out the mighty jacks :D

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:38 pm

but you should beat Shrewsbury after all you are Premier League, mind you kinda owe them they did score your first goal of the season for you :lol:
i agree it is good for Welsh football :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:40 pm

i remember when shrewsbury were welsh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Typical to grasp at somthing like that,,yes we should have won,but we taking survival as our main objective....whould you not aso?...but hey still don't hide the fact at how lucky you are,,but ther again I would swap with you,,NOT :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Oh dear jack boy a secret bluebird at heart then :D

Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:32 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Typical to grasp at somthing like that,,yes we should have won,but we taking survival as our main objective....whould you not aso?...but hey still don't hide the fact at how lucky you are,,but ther again I would swap with you,,NOT :lol:

i recall your manager going ballistic after your shrewsbury defeat so you cant say you wanted to throw away a cup run an you could tell that by the team you put out
as for our easy cup run ok ill give you oxford united and huddersfield town as they are in lower leagues
but leicester city and burnley are strong championship teams as are we and blackburn is a premiership team
preferable teams compared to who we could have drawn through the rounds yes id say that
but easy i wouldnt say easy just preferable with a realistic chance of progressing.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Easy draws,home againt to a team u should beat.
Just like your fa cup run,,easyer then everyone else,,anyway good luck as its good for welsh football that not one team get all the headlines,,,,

When Bolton beat you your lot will be getting it for all the wrong reasons.

Don't let this country down!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Typical to grasp at somthing like that,,yes we should have won,but we taking survival as our main objective....whould you not aso?...but hey still don't hide the fact at how lucky you are,,but ther again I would swap with you,,NOT :lol:

You would swap with us, thats why your always on here. Thinking about your capital.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:41 pm

I hope Pratley puts one or two past you just to rub salt into the wound!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:03 pm

If any team gets a good draw its man u. They always get good draws. Blackburn aint no mugs and will fancy their chances and why shouldn't they? Prem against lowest team left.
If ur talking about luck -how many pens have the jacks had plus how many sendings off against the jacks.
I remember ur manager and fans moaning that the refs were against them. Try being a cardiff fan (I know u want to) -weve had some bad decisions against us this season.
We just take it on the chin.

We go to wembley so much now, some cardiff fans have got club wembley season tickets!
;)

(I suppose if we get there u'd grizzle that we have an unfair advantage cos we know the ground so well

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Lol,got to laugh at some of your child like coments,,,ps we beat bolton,, very easy I might add,,,,,,give me the prem over a cup win allday,,ps enjoy your premier flying visit,,and nice to the capitol of wales do somthing for for the millions of bluebirds around the world to finaly have somthing to were ther tops for,,,I heard that Malaysia was at standstill when the draw was made???any truth in this, :lol: :lol: [code][/code]

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,got to laugh at some of your child like coments,,,ps we beat bolton,, very easy I might add,,,,,,give me the prem over a cup win allday,,ps enjoy your premier flying visit,,and nice to the capitol of wales do somthing for for the millions of bluebirds around the world to finaly have somthing to were ther tops for,,,I heard that Malaysia was at standstill when the draw was made???any truth in this, :lol: :lol: [code][/code]

Child like comments?
Fantastic post. You couldnt make it up.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Didn't make it up mate,,

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Easy draws,home againt to a team u should beat.

no cup run is easy middlesbrough in the q/f was a tough place to go to at the time and they were premeir league it was on a sunday afternoon fecking freezing so dont give me that crap about our fa cup run was easy you lot down there wouldnt know what it s like to go on a proper cup run .blackburn home good draw decent team but not easy no cup tie is

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:37 pm

You for real?no man u liver,chels,arse,just a bottom half prem side,,plus a run in the cup is normaly more then 1 game tosser,,and again this time f*cking home every game,,and a team you should be playing next season in the next round,,and as for us not knowing a cup run,,a bit like you not knowing top flight football,,,I know were I would rather be,,

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:18 pm

swansealad69 wrote:easyer then everyone else

It's: 'Easier' and 'than' then and than are different words you f*cking idiot.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:56 pm

O bless a new boy,,well you may find out that I don't give a toss about my grammar,and I'm using a touch screen phone young fish.
But if that's your best come back?

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,got to laugh at some of your child like coments,,,ps we beat bolton,, very easy I might add,,,,,,give me the prem over a cup win allday,,ps enjoy your premier flying visit,,and nice to the capitol of wales do somthing for for the millions of bluebirds around the world to finaly have somthing to were ther tops for,,,I heard that Malaysia was at standstill when the draw was made???any truth in this, :lol: :lol: [code][/code]

THE only 'Child-like' thing on THIS post is YOU(SwanseaChildAged7and 3/4) and yet again you CONFIRM BEYOND DOUBT you are a cock!! :roll: :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:38 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O bless a new boy,,well you may find out that I don't give a toss about my grammar,and I'm using a touch screen phone young fish.
But if that's your best come back?

Pointing out grammar and spelling is bad "netiquette" I agree, but I do wonder what motivates someone to make such a big effort to post on a rival teams forum? Lets be fair, you're on here 24/7.

I really don't understand why anyone would waste time trolling a rival forum?

Serious question.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 am

Sven balti,,have a day off? surely for the sake of your family and friends you can't be a knob all the time?,,and as for why I'm on this board baggins,I actually like it and ther are some decent lads on here,

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:08 am

You're calling me 'young one' (having no clue about my age) and yet you don't know the difference between the word 'then' and the word 'than'? This has nothing to do with you being a Swansea fan I couldn't care less, it's the fact it makes you look like you are an idiot.

As for the draw? What sort of response do you want? You think Cardiff fans rigged it? We got the draw we got and go with it, or are you implying someone on this forum influenced the draw some how? Honestly there are plenty of fine Swansea fans, you yourself, separate from being a Swansea fan look like an idiot, worse you seem to take pride in it. :lol:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:08 am

swansealad69 wrote:You for real?no man u liver,chels,arse,just a bottom half prem side,,plus a run in the cup is normaly more then 1 game tosser,,and again this time f*cking home every game,,and a team you should be playing next season in the next round,,and as for us not knowing a cup run,,a bit like you not knowing top flight football,,,I know were I would rather be,,

yeah we are for real you can only beat whats in front of you
chasetown we were favourites because of the fact we were a better team
hereford united we were favourites because of the fact we were a better team
Wolverhampton Wanderers Wolves were favourites they were the better team
Barnsley we were favourites based on league form but dont forget barnsley have a very good one match record having beaten Liverpool and Chelsea that year to make it to the semi final, and lets not forget Barnsley beat Swansea City in 2006 to get promoted to the Championship in the play-offs so not that easy as a team
as for Portsmouth another premiership team who were favourites on the day of the final (a game we could have won) we were the underdogs
So wasnt that easy except Swansea seem to think it was an easy run
or is it just because you got knocked out by Havant & Waterlooville

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 am

Paul don't get obsessed with us again. :lol: Blacburn are a Prem team so no they aint gonna be easy and they are an established one at that. You are having a good run at the moment but wait till you loose some players to injury or suspension.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:32 am

This guy has the IQ of a toilet seat

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:55 am

Again you seem more focus on my education,,no I don't know any ones age and I care not,was just saying as you may be new in here its a complete wast of your time mocking my grammer,as them on here who know I'm not at all botherd,,and yes you can ony beat what's in front of you,,but did I take the piss??I think not,but only mention that again you have had easy draws compared with others,,am I not saying what is true?and steave u know me mate,a secret blue bird,????????lol

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:07 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:You for real?no man u liver,chels,arse,just a bottom half prem side,,plus a run in the cup is normaly more then 1 game tosser,,and again this time f*cking home every game,,and a team you should be playing next season in the next round,,and as for us not knowing a cup run,,a bit like you not knowing top flight football,,,I know were I would rather be,,

Barnsley we were favourites based on league form but dont forget barnsley have a very good one match record having beaten Liverpool and Chelsea that year to make it to the semi final, and lets not forget Barnsley beat Swansea City in 2006 to get promoted to the Championship in the play-offs so not that easy as a team
as for Portsmouth another premiership team who were favourites on the day of the final (a game we could have won) we were the underdogs

You forgot that we also beat Premier League opposition in Middlesbrough at their home ground, who were clear favourites to win as well and whilst we may have been favourites to beat Barnsley, they had already beaten Chelsea & Liverpool during their cup run and Pompey had put out the favourites for the tournament, Man Utd! :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:13 am

Overthemoon wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

You forgot that we also beat Premier League opposition in Middlesbrough at their home ground, who were clear favourites to win as well and whilst we may have been favourites to beat Barnsley, they had already beaten Chelsea & Liverpool during their cup run and Pompey had put out the favourites for the tournament, Man Utd! :ayatollah:

lol yeah trust me to miss a team out and i was at that game aswell lol
but in my defence i was very drunk when i wrote that lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 am

McClane wrote:This guy has the IQ of a toilet seat

If he reaches the dizzy heights of the toilet seat then from what I have read of your posts so far you obtain the comparison of the toilet itself used and unflushed.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:35 am

rodney wrote:
McClane wrote:This guy has the IQ of a toilet seat

If he reaches the dizzy heights of the toilet seat then from what I have read of your posts so far you obtain the comparison of the toilet itself used and unflushed.

nonce