Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARLING CUP QTR FINAL: Cardiff v Blackburn

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:06 pm

KyleCCFC wrote:Any ideas on when season ticket holders can but tickets for it?

It doesn't really matter....

The whole point is that AS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER YOU ARE GUARANTEED A TICKET!! :ayatollah:

Bandwagon jumpers take note!!
:lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Merlin wrote:Discussion and thoughts people? Potentially the easiest tie for us?

Craig, I am more than happy with the draw, We now have an excellent chance to progress :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Hmmmm a shit draw that we will probably end up losing. Wanted Man u or Chelsea tbh.

Don't you have a Blackburn Rovers shirt in your wardrobe, mate?? :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 am

Hoping we will win but got a bad feeling we wont.

I wanted Man Utd

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am

I had a sneaking suspicion it would be either Palace or Blackburn.

Blackburn at home, though no mugs themselves, arguably represents City's best chance of making the semis, although I reckon there won't be much to choose between the two teams on the night.

I'm not a season ticket holder, but did go down to watch the Burnley game last week so would love to be lucky enough to get a ticket for the Blackburn game.

I thought City did a great job of shutting down the Burnley game last week and, while not the most exciting spectacle, if it gets the job done, in Cup or League games, then happy days as far as I see it :ayatollah: . Hope they can do the same to Blackburn.

I wonder whether City will look to make a bit extra out of this tie and charge £15-20 a throw ? I reckon that would still represent good value but would also help to put a few extra dollars into the kitty.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm

What date is the game?