Re: Today's draw predictor...

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:02 am

Man City home

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 am

Blackburn away.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:10 am

catch 22 situation i want to see one of the big clubs down here :ayatollah: but i also now we have got this far i want to go all the way to the final so palace or blackburn at home would give us a more realistic chance of getting to the semis :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:26 am

caerblue wrote:catch 22 situation i want to see one of the big clubs down here :ayatollah: but i also now we have got this far i want to go all the way to the final so palace or blackburn at home would give us a more realistic chance of getting to the semis :ayatollah:

Prediction?

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:31 am

I don't mind who we play to be honest as I know whoever it is our lads wI'll make a good account of themselves.... :ayatollah:

Good luck Cardiff!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:33 am

Merlin wrote:I don't mind who we play to be honest as I know whoever it is our lads wI'll make a good account of themselves.... :ayatollah:

Good luck Cardiff!

Don't think the predictor is taking off :)

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:59 am

Einstein wrote:
caerblue wrote:catch 22 situation i want to see one of the big clubs down here :ayatollah: but i also now we have got this far i want to go all the way to the final so palace or blackburn at home would give us a more realistic chance of getting to the semis :ayatollah:

Prediction?

chelsea home :D

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:00 am

mancini home :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:16 am

Blackburn away

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:19 am

Just did a paper draw. Scribbled the names on strips of paper and did the draw here just to see if I get any right.

(Sad I know) :oops:

Anyway, this is what the result was..

Liverpool V Blackburn

Palace V Arsenal

Chelsea V Man u

Man C V Cardiff

Try it, see if you get any right. :D