Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

INFORMATION RE: READING TICKETS

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:12 pm

We have taken an initial allocation of 2,200 for Reading away on November 19th.

Tickets go on sale on Monday morning 10am, prices are :

Adults @ £23

Seniors 65yrs plus @ £17

17 - 21yrs @ £17

16 and Under @ £10

Book your seat on the forum coach here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62510

As already noted on here this evening the tickets did appear on the e-ticketing website this afternoon and some fans have made purchases, I have spoken to the club and the game was only on there as a test and no tickets should have been sold, there will be a check in the morning to see if the tickets were actually sold, my advice to anyone who 'bought' tickets this afternoon to ring or visit the ticket office on Monday to confirm your transaction has been processed.

Hope this helps and just to clarify the game has not sold out as the tickets have not gone on sale.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: INFORMATION RE: READING TICKETS

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:We have taken an initial allocation of 2,200 for Reading away on November 19th.

Adults @ £23

Seniors 65yrs plus @ £17

17 - 21yrs @ £17

16 and Under @ £10

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6251

As already noted on here this evening the tickets did appear on the e-ticketing website this afternoon and some fans have made purchases, I have spoken to the club and the game was only on there as a test and no tickets should have been sold, there will be a check in the morning to see if the tickets were actually sold, my advice to anyone who 'bought' tickets this afternoon to ring or visit the ticket office on Monday to confirm your transaction has been processed.

Hope this helps and just to clarify the game has not sold out as the tickets have not gone on sale.

Carl the money has gone out of my account, i bought the tickets in good faith as i allways do. The club was wrong putting them on the site for sale, but because they were i bought them and would expect to receive them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:We have taken an initial allocation of 2,200 for Reading away on November 19th.

Adults @ £23

Seniors 65yrs plus @ £17

17 - 21yrs @ £17

16 and Under @ £10

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6251

Carl the money has gone out of my account, i bought the tickets in good faith as i allways do. The club was wrong putting them on the site for sale, but because they were i bought them and would expect to receive them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would think your tickets are safe and I have told them that tickets have been sold and monies taken.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Considering we took nearly double this for a midweek game I'd expect them to give us a fair few more.

Given the numbers I know who are already after tickets I reckon we could take 4-5000 easy.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Cheers Carl, I think the ticket office needs to sort themselves out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Reading have initially allocated us half of the away end then, like we had in the play off semi.

We could easily fill the whole end and take 4,400 fans like in previous seasons in the league. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: