Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OFF TO WATCH SOUTHAMPTON V BORO...

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Tomorrow :D

With a mate of mine whos a big soton fan now living this way. Hard to turn down a freebie, we arnt playing so thought f**k it, actually quite looking forward to it. Thinks its another sell out should be a good atmosphere :ayatollah:

Re: OFF TO WATCH SOUTHAMPTON V BORO...

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:14 pm

milly44 wrote:Tomorrow :D

With a mate of mine whos a big soton fan now living this way. Hard to turn down a freebie, we arnt playing so thought f**k it, actually quite looking forward to it. Thinks its another sell out should be a good atmosphere :ayatollah:

I was going to go to Cheltenham tomorrow as a guest of Warren Feeney but Warren is not playing due to injury so I will go and watch him another time.

Enjoy the day Milly :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:17 pm

i hate not having a game on a saturday, so i would also take a freebie day out to watch another game rather than do nothing.
instead of that though i got a full day of things to occupy me tommorrow so hopefully the day will pass quickly and then i will be ready to have a few beers sunday and watch the game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:24 pm

saddam wrote:i hate not having a game on a saturday, so i would also take a freebie day out to watch another game rather than do nothing.
instead of that though i got a full day of things to occupy me tommorrow so hopefully the day will pass quickly and then i will be ready to have a few beers sunday and watch the game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get all your oddd jobs done, then get you feet up get the X factor on and have a lemonade dash big man :D

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:Tomorrow :D

I was going to go to Cheltenham tomorrow as a guest of Warren Feeney but Warren is not playing due to injury so I will go and watch him another time.

Enjoy the day Milly :ayatollah:

cheers Carlos, will do. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
saddam wrote:i hate not having a game on a saturday, so i would also take a freebie day out to watch another game rather than do nothing.

Get all your oddd jobs done, then get you feet up get the X factor on and have a lemonade dash big man :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hope you enjoy your day as well mate. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm

saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Train to the Smoke in the morning with me and Mandy!!! Up the Owls!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:12 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Train to the Smoke in the morning with me and Mandy!!! Up the Owls!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hope you and Mandy have a good day out mate, and you get a result. were all blue arn't we :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:13 pm

I just want a handcuff free day out!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:14 pm

sam salim wrote:I just want a handcuff free day out!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:23 am

sam salim wrote:I just want a handcuff free day out!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:00 am

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol:
pink fluffy ones i heard ;)

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:00 pm

always been a plastic, following the teams doing well, nothing changes :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 pm

McClane wrote:always been a plastic, following the teams doing well, nothing changes :lol:

:lol:

cheers Ben!!

Was a good day, hell of a game to sit and watch and just chill with no real feelings towards either side.

I wanted to go there and not go down the route of comparing things to ours, but couldnt help it.
Fair play they got it all right, hell of an atmosphere generated to be fair! :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:49 pm

milly44 wrote:
McClane wrote:always been a plastic, following the teams doing well, nothing changes :lol:

:lol:

cheers Ben!!

Was a good day, hell of a game to sit and watch and just chill with no real feelings towards either side.

I wanted to go there and not go down the route of comparing things to ours, but couldnt help it.
Fair play they got it all right, hell of an atmosphere generated to be fair! :ayatollah:

They're doing very well that was a big 3 points for them.