Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so where is.....

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:02 pm

everyone watching the game sunday?
personally i refuse to pay that much for the worst seats in the ground,to be up that early on a sunday,to be taken the piss out of by yorkshires finest.
not my idea of an enjoyable away day but i respect everyone who makes the trip,fair play to you all.
i will probally be out by 10am have a few beers and watch the game in Roath. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: so where is.....

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:05 pm

saddam wrote:everyone watching the game sunday?
personally i refuse to pay that much for the worst seats in the ground,to be up that early on a sunday,to be taken the piss out of by yorkshires finest.
not my idea of an enjoyable away day but i respect everyone who makes the trip,fair play to you all.
i will probally be out by 10am have a few beers and watch the game in Roath. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just up the road for me this game as you know.

However, this one is a bridge to far. As much as I would to see us play this is taking the piss.

Sorry but I blame our club as much as the greedy charlaton Bates. Our club should have returned the tickets.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:06 pm

I wanted to go but the prices put me off. I'll be watching it at home with my dad. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
saddam wrote:everyone watching the game sunday?

Just up the road for me this game as you know.

However, this one is a bridge to far. As much as I would to see us play this is taking the piss.

Sorry but I blame our club as much as the greedy charlaton Bates. Our club should have returned the tickets.

i would have loved to have made the trip as i don't like missing games, but as you say i would have supported a decision by the club to refuse to sell the tickets. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Neville or duke.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 pm

x grangetown wrote:Neville or duke.

as the Duke aint running the bus because of the pricing and restrictions imposed i spoke to Mikey the other day and he mentioned going in the mini-bus for a mystery tour eventually arriving back at the Duke in plenty of time for the game :ayatollah:
during the tour we would take in a services to make it just like an away day ;) :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 pm

In the Corp mate!!! Another 4 nil please!!!

Shoes off if you love Cardiff shoes off.........!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Bellend Road.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 pm

in my house.... screaming at my tv and singing along with the crowd like every other live game :ayatollah: