Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

England V Wales

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Will all the ones supporting Wales in the world cup, be tuning in tomorrow to support Wales in the rugby league?

Re: England V Wales

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Spot on!!

very much looking forward to it. :ayatollah: Come on wales :D

bit one sided the game at the moment :cry:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:50 pm

milly44 wrote:Spot on!!

very much looking forward to it. :ayatollah: Come on wales :D

bit one sided the game at the moment :cry:

Yes it is, oz look really good Wales are quite a young and inexperienced side but would be quality if they could beat England or at least run them close :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:54 pm

I went through a stage where I prefered rugby league to union. A time when alot of the rule changes took place, and the game conisisted of scrum after scrum being reset and aimless up and unders, thankfully its not as bad as it was 3 years ego.
I can see us coming a very long 4th in this tourny :cry:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:57 pm

milly44 wrote:I went through a stage where I prefered rugby league to union. A time when alot of the rule changes took place, and the game conisisted of scrum after scrum being reset and aimless up and unders, thankfully its not as bad as it was 3 years ego.

Yes I agree we will be 4th, only hope really is to try and run a few of them to close scores :shock:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Don't tell me there is another sport called rugby. :x

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:
milly44 wrote:I went through a stage where I prefered rugby league to union. A time when alot of the rule changes took place, and the game conisisted of scrum after scrum being reset and aimless up and unders, thankfully its not as bad as it was 3 years ego.

Yes I agree we will be 4th, only hope really is to try and run a few of them to close scores :shock:

I take it back Im out all day tmoro, but have just sky plussed it. cant see us getting close to anyone sadly :cry:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Bookies are giving Wales a start from 32 to 38 pts for this game...

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-league ... /handicaps

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:26 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Bookies are giving Wales a start from 32 to 38 pts for this game...

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-league ... /handicaps

Think I will have a bet on that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: