Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cant wait for Tuesday

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Driving up to Derby straight after i finish my night shift on Tuesday Morning. :ayatollah: Meeting up with Marc staying at the same hotel . Its going to be a great away Day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cant wait for Tuesday

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Driving up to Derby straight after i finish my night shift on Tuesday Morning. :ayatollah: Meeting up with Marc staying at the same hotel . Its going to be a great away Day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Personally, I won't be going until Wednesday - the day of the match?

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:26 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Driving up to Derby straight after i finish my night shift on Tuesday Morning. :ayatollah: Meeting up with Marc staying at the same hotel . Its going to be a great away Day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Personally, I won't be going until Wednesday - the day of the match?

Maybe that's why he's staying in a hotel!

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Nukes, I Can't wait my Friend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......hope you don't snore Honey XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Marc wrote:

Nukes, I Can't wait my Friend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......hope you don't snore Honey XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :lol: :lol:

Waaaaaayyyyyyyyyhhhhhaaaayyy!!! Honey???????? :? :? :?

The thread is now open for abuse!! :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Marc wrote:

...And wlii NOT be Deleted ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Marc wrote:

Guess who will be hiding the sausage :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:42 pm

im going to the game so will have to meet up 4 a couple of beers. coming up in a minibus,let us know your plans for before the game and will try and arrange something. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:28 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
Marc wrote:

Guess who will be hiding the sausage :lol:

:wav:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:36 pm

YEP.............................He booked the hotel for Tuesday :oops: :oops: ...partly my fault :shock: He just rang me, wasn't best pleased :lol: :lol: :lol: .....first round on me Nukes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:40 pm

nukes is going to be using his plutonium rod for sure :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:48 pm

krab wrote:nukes is going to be using his plutonium rod for sure :D :D :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......I'l have some abuse over this :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:03 pm

I have got to say it was a typing error on my part. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Somehow got my Tuesdays and Wednesdays mixed up. Oh fuckit it was Marc's fault 100% :lol: :lol: :lol: And Hide the sausage with Marc :o :shock: It would be like waving a wand in the Royal Albert hall :lol: Or so CSB told me :D

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I have got to say it was a typing error on my part. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Somehow got my Tuesdays and Wednesdays mixed up. Oh fuckit it was Marc's fault 100% :lol: :lol: :lol: And Hide the sausage with Marc :o :shock: It would be like waving a wand in the Royal Albert hall :lol: Or so CSB told me :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Booked the Thursday off work as well, only have to work Friday then back to Cardiff for Palace and Young Thomas' piss up on Saturday...happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....Just to reiterate Nukes......the game is SATURDAY ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 am

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I have got to say it was a typing error onN my part. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Somehow got my Tuesdays and Wednesdays mixed up. Oh fuckit it was Marc's fault 100% :lol: :lol: :lol: And Hide the sausage with Marc :o :shock: It would be like waving a wand in the Royal Albert hall :lol: Or so CSB told me :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Booked the Thursday off work as well, only have to work Friday then back to Cardiff for Palace and Young Thomas' piss up on Saturday...happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....Just to reiterate Nukes......the game is SATURDAY ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ha ha and I can't make Saturdays game :cry: