Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scooter Boys!!!

Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Here's an old photo I found of me old muckers on facebook. Now does this lot look like they'd be scared off by Annis and his trendy head spinning boys? :lol: :lol: :lol:

scooter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Scooter Boys!!!

Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:44 pm

i went to wipeout a few times ive still got the wipeout t-shirt :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Berwyn wrote:Here's an old photo I found of me old muckers on facebook. Now does this lot look like they'd be scared off by Annis and his trendy head spinning boys? :lol: :lol: :lol:

scooter.jpg

That chap on the far right, is it Dio from Pomeroy Street?
and the lad 3 in from the left, is Flynny?

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:36 pm

I`m glad you showed us what you look like from the front,us trendies only ever saw the back of you mods!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 pm

thats why us skinheads. never caught them. they were on there vespas and gone :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Lovely mullet to the right!! :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:02 pm

4th from the lefts fringe :shock: :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:14 pm

ninianblue wrote:thats why us skinheads. never caught them. they were on there vespas and gone :ayatollah: :lol:

Yeah right! Your average skinhead was too thick to walk let alone ride a scooter! :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:15 pm

redcamp legend wrote:I`m glad you showed us what you look like from the front,us trendies only ever saw the back of you mods!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Oh, get your own jokes. That's mine, I own that joke, I do it on Annis all the time. :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Berwyn wrote:Here's an old photo I found of me old muckers on facebook. Now does this lot look like they'd be scared off by Annis and his trendy head spinning boys? :lol: :lol: :lol:

scooter.jpg

Okay here goes, starting from the left:

John "The Mod" Griffiths, Gerry McGonagle, Adrian Thomas, Brian Wilding, "Big" Ian White (back), Mike Beal, Jason Elsmore, Bosley, Neil "Stuffy" Stephens, Lyn Wells, Carl Hinder.

I wasn't in that one. I was a Lambretta man myself, I was above having photos with the Vespa lot. :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:31 am

gonna have to get a few up on here with my red mohawk :D :old: :old: :old: :old:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:09 am

great photo,i went to just about every punk gig of any note in south wales between 77 and 82,no one used to take a camera with them,no photos at all of the greatest time of my life,a real shame but nowt i can do about it now...i just remembered,there is one of me on stage at a Subhumans gig in about 82,but that's about it !!!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 am

Berwyn wrote:

scooter.jpg

John "The Mod" Griffiths, Gerry McGonagle, Adrian Thomas, Brian Wilding, "Big" Ian White (back), Mike Beal, Jason Elsmore, Bosley, Neil "Stuffy" Stephens, Lyn Wells, Carl Hinder.

I wasn't in that one. I was a Lambretta man myself, I was above having photos with the Vespa lot. :lol:

What scooter club was that? I recognise Gerry's name.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Remember the days when all us trendies used to chase the mods/scooter lot all over Barry Island.......

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:04 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:Remember the days when all us trendies used to chase the mods/scooter lot all over Barry Island.......

Yeah right. Why is it only trendies remember that? I, nor anyone I know, remembers it like that. I nac remember being in Barry with the Cougars scooter club and there with hundreds of skin heads there. The Cougars thought all their birthdays had come at once with all those bone heads to play with. :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Berwyn wrote:

scooter.jpg

We had a small scooter club called The Quater Moon, but most of the members were Cardiff Cougars. There's one or two faces in that photo who were defo Cougars. I think all of them were soul boys though.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:59 am

Berwyn wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Berwyn wrote:

scooter.jpg

We had a small scooter club called The Quater Moon, but most of the members were Cardiff Cougars. There's one or two faces in that photo who were defo Cougars. I think all of them were soul boys though.

I remember Mac, Andrew Rodrigues and Craig Chichester from the Cougars. There was also a big bloke with dark hair called Hancock or Hancocks. Not sure if he was in the Cougars, but I remember a club called Streetlife, which I think he founded and may have been formed with some former members of the Cougars.