Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: QPR have failed to score with a header this season

Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:22 am

Topcat sponsored by the mirror :) only joking love the links :)

Qpr gave it a good go fair play.

People who go on about his goals forget what he did for us, he was never a goal scorer, generally his best games he usually wouldn't score. A class player especially at this level, we have nothing in comparison

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Topcat sponsored by the mirror :) only joking love the links :)

Qpr gave it a good go fair play.

People who go on about his goals forget what he did for us, he was never a goal scorer, generally his best games he usually wouldn't score. A class player especially at this level, we have nothing in comparison

Couldnt agree more, and he also added goals to his game last season yet people still made him the scapegoat for our failure to get promoted :lol:

Yes, he hit the deck, and guts wasnt his strong point, but then hey, this is cardiff city mate, negatives always before the positives, you know that. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Just checked back on this thread, and I must admit I have had a proper mare here. Typical that as soon as I did that post, Bothroyd had to score 2 headers in his next 2 games! :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Please don't forget Helgusons rocket header top corner at Stoke yesterday. :D

And yes you've had a proper mare son :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Please don't forget Helgusons rocket header top corner at Stoke yesterday. :D

And yes you've had a proper mare son :lol:

I haven't seen that yet Stan, was out celebrating our win last night so will watch match of the day later to see it, after this afternoons football of course!

Has Bothroyd's form picked up since his goals? He's a confidence player so I think he might have a few good games for you now hopefully.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Have a look at the last post on the thread I started entitled 'well done lads'

I give a quite in depth assessment of Jay so far this season.